(EU) Warband - Server Gandara

(1/33) > >>

Thovex:

Server: Gandara

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Warband
http://warband-gw2.enjin.com/home

About
We are a Guild Wars 2 guild based on pretty much entirely Warband players, where 95% is cRPGers, actives all together gonna slaughter lots of random mmorpg players who are hiding in their puny castles & settlements.

Recruitment
We are pretty much keeping it to cRPGers/Mount & Bladers and some friends recruitment, we don't want a guild filled with the worst kind of randomers, which are the mmorpg randomers who join your guild and ask for your shit, rob you and then leave and call you a dickhead. So this is why we're keeping recruitment to private recruitment, any guild member will be able to recruit people, make sure they fit in and know there's gonna be a bit of trolling, afterall we're with the cRPG community.

ContactWebsite: Warband
Steam: Thovex's Steam, Umbra's Steam.
Teamspeak: 88.198.5.120 PW: fu

Count_RisArch:
1st! Downloading beta client. Hype meter cranking up to max!

Loar Avel:
I'm definitively going to play at GW2, except if the critic say it's shit of course. ^^

Liwe:

--- Quote from: Loar Avel on April 25, 2012, 11:34:52 pm ---I'm definitively going to play at GW2, except if the critic say it's shit of course. ^^

--- End quote ---

I've seen alot more feedback saying it's very good actually :)

Thovex:

--- Quote from: Liwe on April 26, 2012, 10:42:32 pm ---I've seen alot more feedback saying it's very good actually :)

--- End quote ---

Aye.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version