35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14515 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2012, 09:18:09 am »
Name a better clan.

Owens, I'm not trying to turn this into an arguement about why I think HoG, TGD or any other somewhat active clans are a better clan than PK, there is almost no clan activity in the Australian community now anyway, and most of the individuals I consider to be current top players are not in clans.

I don't have any issues with PK, but you constantly bragging about how good PK are is ridiculous.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2012, 09:35:59 am »
I'll give you a factoid of my self if you want. I'm 18 male, studying mechanical engineering at monash university i ride moto trials competitively, i weigh 70kg, i have some aboriginal heritage and I drive a 1986 Nissan pintara. For me war-band is about the escapism the phycological element. I also enjoy actively promoting my clan. It is fun and you guys enjoy it just as much as I do, be honest.

Are you related to Anthony Mundine?He to is part Aboriginal,thinks he is the best boxer to ever live(even though he got knocked out by the lightest hitting champ in history "Sven Octte")He also promotes himself 24/7 like you.Most of Australia think he is a cockhead and hate his guts to the extent we all went down to the pub to watch him get knocked out by a German in the replay(the whole pub cheered).Actually the only difference between you and Anthony is he is actually famous for being a hated Australian by this own people.There are still many pubs that have a picture of Mundine on the canvass knocked the fuck out.This is the same way most your country men think of you owens.

I can live with 1% of Aussies are total tools like you Owens.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:51:38 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2012, 02:20:41 pm »
Keep telling us how much we suck without anything to back it up, it's hilarious.

Or you could fly your top players to AUS to show us all up!

Okay, you suck, prove me wrong, can't? oh well, you're mad.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2012, 02:29:49 pm »
+1
Dutchy chill out buddy it is just a game. It isn't real life, take yourself seriously for a second dude. Are you a moral beacon who all should follow i doubt it. The internet and cRPG are fun some people just have fun in different ways without a server this is how i get the trolling side of cRPG.

Look i don't know what your problem is I accidentally TK'd you a couple of times i apologized, if its my attitude step back and take it in from a wider angle you will see a pattern. You people are sitting ducks. One comment and you guys cum your pants with hate and spite. why?
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2012, 06:31:55 pm »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2012, 03:33:47 am »
+1
Okay, you suck, prove me wrong, can't? oh well, you're mad.

Right back at you  :wink:

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2012, 03:37:31 am »
Here in Germany we have a proverb:

"Under the Blind, the one-eyed is king"

Fully applicable in this situation.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2012, 04:20:49 am »
Here in Germany we have a proverb:

"Under the Blind, the one-eyed is king"

Fully applicable in this situation.

I have one that is also applicable:

"You know nothing of the crunch"

Offline Murtagh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2012, 04:38:32 am »
+1
there was once around 60 players in the aus server....
First aus server was set by mordaunt i think, then turn into akkadian(Phallas) hand for a quite long time which got lots players during that time. Then I take over cause akkadian never shows in the sever anymore. (well, maybe a wrong choice looks like now). Then server screwed up by someone I don't wana mention. Then I think PK or AEF took hand of the server.

Aus never lacks of players.
well... something happened... its just gone now.

cRPG_Asia once also only have 10 players, but now have 80+. We re-oriented the players from native to cRPG. Got a 150+ player base in Asia, half in cRPG, half in all other servers.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:53:19 am by Murtagh »

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2012, 08:19:03 am »
+1
Aef banned a lot of people. They were mean but I suppose fair. Until Aef appeared I do not think one player had been banned in AUS. I remember in the original cRPG days having to get your own back if you were team hit. I think this element has been lacking from cRPG recently, survival of the fittest or most resilient is long gone. I remember making ath builds just to outpace a level 45 Dimos.

I miss cRPG AUS but It will be back and hopefully the admins will be less strict than they have been in the recent past.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2012, 08:21:05 am »
+1
Server should be up soon, just waiting for AusFrag to pull their finger out. Game Areana turned out to be a heaving pile of shit. I hired a server and the compeltely buggered it up.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2012, 08:38:48 am »
The more you respond to this thread owens the more you make yourself look like a fool. Being the best clan in AUS isn't something to brag about with your small population. You can sit there and claim you're fucking amazing on AUS servers but we honeslty can't test that now can we? Plus everyone you're calling out is US and thus would get shit ping on AUS server too and could use the exact same excuse you use and say ping.

The only legit way to solve this is to move to MURICA and then talk shit. But since we all know that's not realistically going to happen you sitting here and being an idiot isn't gonna prove anything or get you anywhere.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2012, 09:06:36 am »
AUS is a big joke, ironically enough.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2012, 09:18:06 am »
+1
I wholeheartedly agree. They perma banned me once, not for doing anything against the rules, but because I had a really good KDR and was "ruining the fun for other players"

Hah. I remember that once.. You and a bunch of your fellow bumchums came on and started "trolling", that's a quote. Your KDR was only positive, because you were wearing milanese with a flamberge.

Now, if you want to be a cock about it, go nuts.

Just don't make up bullshit, or bend the truth to try and enlarge your e-penis. You just don't like Australians, as you can't handle the PK's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you related to Anthony Mundine?He to is part Aboriginal,thinks he is the best boxer to ever live(even though he got knocked out by the lightest hitting champ in history "Sven Octte")He also promotes himself 24/7 like you.Most of Australia think he is a cockhead and hate his guts to the extent we all went down to the pub to watch him get knocked out by a German in the replay(the whole pub cheered).Actually the only difference between you and Anthony is he is actually famous for being a hated Australian by this own people.There are still many pubs that have a picture of Mundine on the canvass knocked the fuck out.This is the same way most your country men think of you owens.

I can live with 1% of Aussies are total tools like you Owens.

Here here dutchy.

Just because you somehow managed to be the worst force AU has ever seen, the only man to manage to achieve 4 team kills with horse bumps, and that's excluding tk's due to lancing into combat... Somehow, you managed to surpass all expectation when it comes to being a vegetable.

Your arguement is invalid, as usual. So seriously Mike Tyson, chill the fuck out.

Now, this is c-RPG. Not boxing. I'm not sure whether or not you understand that considering you always end up relating to boxing on these forums. (For any outsiders, view the AEF_cRPG thread to see more boxing bundle of sticksry).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owens, I'm not trying to turn this into an arguement about why I think HoG, TGD or any other somewhat active clans are a better clan than PK, there is almost no clan activity in the Australian community now anyway, and most of the individuals I consider to be current top players are not in clans.

I don't have any issues with PK, but you constantly bragging about how good PK are is ridiculous.

Goris. You know we're the pinnacle of skill, potential, badassness and the heroes of this mod. No NAmy old friends can even compete. I saw this lowly 'Saul' duelling the other typical wheel-chair-bound NA players, and doing ok. But still, he is nothing PK can't handle.... He would rival PK_DominantWinner for all we can see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2012, 09:20:03 am »
+2
TBH you would be better off moving here. More jobs, get paid more, free health care, better beaches, more of them, better deserts, more of them, longer roads, more of them, bigger states, fewer of them. And we vote on a weekend instead of on Tuesday because our electoral system wasn't built around how long it takes a farmer to travel by foot :/

--------------------------

Okay, I'm out. No more responding to this thread every time I do some one has a conniption and derails any possible conversation that could be had :{/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:23:49 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(