Author Topic: The Future of the NA Kingdoms  (Read 6052 times)

Offline naruto_goku_sephiroth_420

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of the NA Kingdoms
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »
Well put Smooth! HoC will be stepping away from this stress ball and focusing on anything besides strat! We'll still fight and merc but our days of land running is over. I'd like to say it was a good run but it wasn't. Hundreds of hours invested to just be attacked while we are all at work or asleep. Not the game for me or any hard working American I know of.  EU and their record unemployment might have something to do with this too? Who knows, who cares. Peace out Strat.

all your crates are ours
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2012, 06:01:08 pm »
+4
It's always funny to realise the shift between that feudalistic, cutthroat, decentralized and geopolitically interesting strategus dream we had, and the reality of strat 3 and it's modern carebear geopolitics.

I know most of the players aren't the ones to blame (except the cheaters of course, yes we all know who they are, but that's not my point). The game mechanics are the problem. In the current system, allying with people is a big win-win with very little rational reason not to. Nash equilibrium is cooperating, and the game became extremely uninteresting as people realised that. There is a lack of incentives to fight each other.

Btw, are there any factions left on the map that are not part of the alliance now that the greens are gone ? Sounds like some interesting gameplay.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:16:14 pm by Kafein »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »
+1
Xant that's UIF in you speaking, resist it Xant

RESIST IT

UIF is shiAAAAAAAARGH

(click to show/hide)

the best
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2012, 06:47:59 pm »
+1
Don't be silly Xant. The Maericans know much more about what goes on in EU than we do!
It is eternal peace and prosperity down here. We have ended war and prejudice and we all live happily together.
You DO realize that we can actually see the upcoming battles right?

I don't think WATAGA's caravan raids count as a non-UIF faction at war in this case.  :rolleyes:

I'd also go so far as to say that you sometimes crushing other EU factions doesn't count either.

And don't pretend like anybody has a chance against your alliance anyway.  I still support ANT, they are at least doing the right thing in this whole mess.  So.. yeah.  Last 2 1/2 months has been peace and prosperity for you.
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA