Author Topic: (BAN) ICS_BADMIN_earthdforce and Royal_Crossbow  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Only MEB can nerf me!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouk_Kunio
Re: (BAN) ICS_BADMIN_earthdforce and Royal_Crossbow
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 02:43:55 pm »
Bashi is a EU player that came on the server and started team wounding everyone for no reason other then to be a troll
after a bit people started tking him cause he kept on hitting us earthforced was right to bann him

lies, i havent wounded anyone in my team, does earthdforce pay you for your supporting him here?

he banned me because of this topic, he said "kunio, nice thread on forum" something like that, and BAN!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:47:21 pm by Kunio »
çok samimi şakalı komikli bi ortam vardı

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 02:50:36 pm »
I agree with the ban. I was team wounded several times by this fellow. After several warnings, he (earth) took non administrative steps to quell the tom-foolery. After that was ineffective he was banned. I don't see what all the butt-hurt is about.

Offline blackrose_Baron_Geoff

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 02:56:15 pm »
he has screen shots of the whole server tking him pretty sure thats enough proof that this EU player was trolling
pretty hard ( team wounding )

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 03:35:39 pm »
he has screen shots of the whole server tking him pretty sure thats enough proof that this EU player was trolling
pretty hard ( team wounding )
The whole server was two other people? Only Earthdforce and Royal_Crossbow teamattacked/killed/griefed him. That just shows that he blatantly disregards the rules. Even if Kunio was "griefing" them teamkilling/attacking is still not allowed. And looking at the ammount of tk's this was FAR more than a simple "I killed him to make him stop". Remove this guys admin and give him a hefty ban.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 03:57:08 pm »
The whole server was two other people? Only Earthdforce and Royal_Crossbow teamattacked/killed/griefed him. That just shows that he blatantly disregards the rules. Even if Kunio was "griefing" them teamkilling/attacking is still not allowed. And looking at the ammount of tk's this was FAR more than a simple "I killed him to make him stop". Remove this guys admin and give him a hefty ban.

They were also TKing Invicti_Centurion_Luk too for fun

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 04:25:29 pm »
one thing i notice, kunio does not have a melee weapon. if he was team hitting people, there would be arrows sticking out of you guys, which there are none
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 04:33:22 pm »
one thing i notice, kunio does not have a melee weapon. if he was team hitting people, there would be arrows sticking out of you guys, which there are none

i havent wounded anyone even one time, but if you check my steam screenshots, they aren't ss'd so close, i have been tk'd more than 10-15 times

http://steamcommunity.com/id/unrealkunio/screenshot/614967448786122745/?tab=public

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 04:44:46 pm »
i havent wounded anyone even one time, but if you check my steam screenshots, they aren't ss'd so close, i have been tk'd more than 10-15 times

http://steamcommunity.com/id/unrealkunio/screenshot/614967448786122745/?tab=public

its funny because the people i banned (Luk, Royal pike who is shown as Royal thrower and royal crossbow in those screens), as well as someone that helped them grief (Arysoakheart) is on that server is shown in that screenshot, and earthdforce left the official NA server right after I banned them (and asked why I banned them, had problems with me warning them), as he helped them grief
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:47:55 pm by POOPHAMMER »
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 04:54:18 pm »
Technically he could still have been teamwounding with his fists, though I doubt that all things considered.

Earthdforce, do you have a proper explanation for this type of behavior? This behavior can not be condoned, and for an Official Admin to have done this reflects rather poorly on the rest of us.

We do not revenge teamwound. We do not revenge team attack. "Goofing off" is one thing, but breaking the rules while doing it has never been acceptable. I am also extremely dissapointed that you were banned from EU, if that is indeed true.

If we hold veteran players to higher standards, we hold Game Administrators to even higher ones.

This behavior would have earned a week ban from me if someone tked a guy that much, to be blunt, if not more.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:55:58 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 06:41:55 pm »
Technically he could still have been teamwounding with his fists, though I doubt that all things considered.

Earthdforce, do you have a proper explanation for this type of behavior? This behavior can not be condoned, and for an Official Admin to have done this reflects rather poorly on the rest of us.

We do not revenge teamwound. We do not revenge team attack. "Goofing off" is one thing, but breaking the rules while doing it has never been acceptable. I am also extremely dissapointed that you were banned from EU, if that is indeed true.

If we hold veteran players to higher standards, we hold Game Administrators to even higher ones.

This behavior would have earned a week ban from me if someone tked a guy that much, to be blunt, if not more.

Why should i behave like a 17 years old boy. How can you expect that i wound him using my fists lol

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 06:55:59 pm »

This plus as much as I can agree.

On a secondary note however, how was it you spawned and were teamkilled twice in this one screen Kunio?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 07:06:11 pm »
This plus as much as I can agree.

On a secondary note however, how was it you spawned and were teamkilled twice in this one screen Kunio?
(click to show/hide)

my teammate teamkilled me end of the round and another one killed me at the beginning, thats all
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:08:38 pm by Kunio »

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 07:14:38 pm »
my teammate teamkilled me end of the round and another one killed me at the beginning, thats all

Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 10:56:17 pm »
Well, I think it's silly I lost my admin for one night of trolling on an unrelated server from like 2 in the morning till like 7, but alrighty. After all, if one night can unmake all the months I've been a good admin then wouldn't some of the other admins be questionable also?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:57:29 pm by Earthdforce »

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 11:01:26 pm »
Oh you silly NA admins, so easily replaceable.