• View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Nordmen
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:43:36 pm »
Flamed by Grey Order tryhards, lolled at them, the result:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

judge for urself.

EDIT: wasn't just Whyno doing TK's in spawn, and it wasnt just me being TK'ed, I have more screenshots if needed I guess...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:00:13 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Whyno_the_Grey

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Nordmen
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 01:09:36 pm »
Nothing happened just like that, and everything had own reason. So please check logs why that happened and please ban Templar, not me :) Thank you. I'm not feeling guilty, and all guys who played with me (Not only the_Greys) will cofirm that, it's Templar_Grey fault :)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: Nordmen
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 01:13:38 pm »
LOL!!! Please DO check the logs: See that I was trolled and flamed, responded with my true opinion (Grey Order players will use any and all means to win, no matter how despicable they are) and was teamkilled. So, yes, by all means, someone who can spare the time PLEASE DO CHECK THE LOGS, and see exactly what was said, and who started teamkilling when their argument held no ground.

I would love that.

EDIT: Im sure you are NOT feeling guilty, guilt is a feeling ppl with a social conscience feel, so, can't be you guys, since this is what you all do:

Sure I teamkill by accident sometimes, and then I feel bad and say sry etc. But you guys, you do it for fun whenever you like, cause you know you wont be poll banned cause you always roll 10 men deep to ensure you can kill ppl. I dont MAKE you that way, I just screenshot you guys doing your normal thing.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:21:22 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.