Author Topic: [Fief Defense] 62 Signups - 34 Show Up  (Read 4184 times)

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
Re: [Fief Defense] 62 Signups - 34 Show Up
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 02:12:53 pm »
Was thinking about AI flagging account as "Deserter" and making it so that if player with that tag tries to join as merc to AI fight after the desertion AI wouldn't just recruit him/her

Then I remembered that this is cRPG where every good and working aspect of game will be assimilated ten times into row and some half-assed, temporary solution will be slapped on it and everybody just forgots about it
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 04:37:15 pm »
You must be really retarded of a really good troll.

Ill let the people decide and keep my opinion for myself

And this coming from someone who wants to remember Panos.  ROFL.

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2011, 05:00:34 pm »
Do we even know what the current formula is for how many slots each side gets?

Offline Mitsu1988

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hopefully soon HRE :)
  • Game nicks: LadyMorgana
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 05:04:59 pm »
Why limit the number of people able to play in defense of a neutral village?  It's the only chance most non-clan members will get to play in a strat battle.  It's exclusionary to do so.  It's up to the clans to make sure they have enough warm bodies show up.  Shame on them for trying to take villages with 15 people.  They need to hire mercs too if they don't have enough people.

From what I've seen, the attackers usually win, even if they are outnumbered in the live player area.

I actually agree with this. The defenders might have more people, but they also need more people. The way I see it attackers will be getting better gear in time while the defenders remain the same. Also there are always people wasting tickets on defenders side. A good clan doesnt have this problem, so I don't understand why people are saying the attackers need more or the same amount of slots as the defenders. It would be nice to have all your clannies attacking ofcourse i can understand that. Maybe a solution would be to make the amount of slots available for attackers bigger, and also for the defenders. But then small clans would have to hire mercs for real to be able to stand a chance, which isn't a bad thing, since their fiefs can be divided among fewer people too.

Hope to be of service to anyone ;)