Author Topic: Stamina Bar Needed  (Read 8214 times)

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: Stamina Bar Needed
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2011, 12:31:16 am »
@Formless: I think many individuals have trouble understanding that people may make suggestions for a reason other than their personal difficulties in game. A stamina bar would  be great, and it's definitely possible. There are enjoyable games that are more complex than mount and blade, it just comes down to intuitiveness and realism for any additional mechanics to work.

It would still be a major change, requiring months of testing to balance properly. This is a mod, not m&b3. "it might make it beter" isn't a decent enough argument for such a major change that also has the potential to screw alot of things up. If the argument had been it might make it beter and is needed because x,y,z, then I might agree with the idea, but every other argument for a stamina has been shot down. Besides do we know if a stamina bar is even doable? Have any other M&B mods done it?

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Stamina Bar Needed
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2011, 04:38:36 am »
I really do not think we need it. I mean if someone was battling a really good blocker, the stamina runs out, and the next guy he battles, he cant attack and will definatly die, since he has no stamina to run away.