Author Topic: New vid.  (Read 339 times)

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
New vid.
« on: October 07, 2011, 09:28:22 am »
Some IL:2 1946 carnage...

Quality checking...boredom...etc. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDFr3FTuQ

Cheers.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: New vid.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:59:24 pm »
Used to play this online, well I first played the original IL-2 Sturmovik, then the 1946 edition which was basically game and packs all combined. Wasn't amazing at the game but I got pretty good, some people were just amazing good lol.

I liked using Spitfire and the Japanese Zero ( I think it was the A6M by the name ingame ).

Also was pretty good with the IL-2 itself, my best kills with the IL-2 that I will never forget were when two 109's were on my tail, due to the IL-2 being heavily armoured and slow, I knew my only chance of getting them off my tail and getting a shot at them was to slow down so much that they would overshoot me, hoping that they did not get any good shots on me as they did so.

So when I whacked my engine speed right down and turned slightly to the right, the first one overshot me, right into my crosshairs, one long burst and his wing came off and he fell out of the sky like a wounded bird, I then turned back to the left a bit and put my engine speed back up and not long after the second 109 overshot me without scoring any decent hits on me, now I had some speed back up I easily got him in my crosshairs and begun firing in short bursts, he exploded after a few seconds of fire before he could get out of my range.

I felt like a boss and I let them know it over chat.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:01:11 pm by Leesin »

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
Re: New vid.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 06:17:51 pm »