Author Topic: Banned wrongly?  (Read 811 times)

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned wrongly?
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »
Hi guys
Iam asking to unban one my good friend, now his nick name is Ungry_Monkey. Recently (yesterday) he was just kicked out of server without any polls/admin bans, and when he tried to join eu server later he only read: you are banned from this server, SO WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPEND? nobody asked to ban him him on forum, nobody banned him (or maby he just didnt notice who did that)... any way now 19 hours passed since he was banned but ban is still works. Maby he is a troller, but just a little bit, so he dont use to teamwound or something like this, only one probem he has: last time he losts connection over 10 times per day during 4 hours of game, many x5s get gone so he accuses people of beeing leeching rather often to get xs faster (it doesnt really works), but is it a reason for ban when you just need to press m to be happy and remove teammates multy? please unban him, he is really good guy (he hopes that ban will be over after 1 day) and dont start topic, tomorrow his bithday and i want he is to be happy and nothing sadden him so if his ban is gonna continue for more than 1 day please unban him =?

P.S he is nice man, so iam shure he cant do something forbidden!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:46:09 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: Banned wrongly?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:53 pm »
I banned him for abusing leecher nominations (QML) during combat. It was a 24h ban, unban is scheduled in ~50 minutes. I strongly recommend against repeating it.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:12 pm »
 I know that he used qml about 5 times this day and only 1 pressed m, and he accuses only LEECHERS... there was only one time when he casually accused guy in meele but he pressed M an ll was ok moreover he apologised in chat

P.S sorry for  awfull english
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:03:59 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:03:30 pm »
He QMLed me during a group combat, so it was 100% intentional otherwise I would have warned him first.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:06:07 pm »
He QMLed me during a group combat, so it was 100% intentional otherwise I would have warned him first.

He said sorry, it was just mistake he wanted to accuse another guy who was standing behind you and  havnt moved for 40 sec you just suddenly appeard infront of him, maby you didnt notice his apologize cause he was dead
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:10:46 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:23 pm »
That's pretty hard to belive as I was in the middle of a group fight with 10+ people. As I said I wouldn't have normally banned him without warning if I wasn't sure it was intentional.

Since 50 more minutes banned won't make any difference I unbanned him now, I hope he learnt his lesson. I'd also like to hear why he uses you as proxy instead of posting himself.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 07:14:29 pm »
That's pretty hard to belive as I was in the middle of a group fight with 10+ people. As I said I wouldn't have normally banned him without warning if I wasn't sure it was intentional.

Since 50 more minutes banned won't make any difference I unbanned him now, I hope he learnt his lesson. I'd also like to hear why he uses you as proxy instead of posting himself.
He dont even know about this post, i just want to help.
So what should he learn? he never used to qml someone befor started to lost connection so often, and he never got banned befor.
What will you do if you would be him? lost connection every 20min isnt fair...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:22:58 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 07:25:25 pm »
He dont even know about this post, i just want to help.
So what should he learn? he never used to qml someone befor started to lost connection so often, and he never got banned befor.
What will you do if you would be him? lost connection every 20min isnt fair...

Actually he was banned once before for leeching. I would make sure I only QML afk people, this feature is meant for kicking leechers not farming multiplier. And I fail to see how his connection problems are related to this situation.