Author Topic: Constructoin site barriers in siege  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Constructoin site barriers in siege
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 05:08:53 pm »
Nah I like it, and its easilly destroyed now as well. And removing it? If you mind repaying all those k's to everyone I'm fine with that.

But how do you determine what the Construction Site builds? Is it random?  :?

Play around with them on the duel server, not random use F.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 05:40:51 pm »
Nah I like it, and its easilly destroyed now as well. And removing it? If you mind repaying all those k's to everyone I'm fine with that.

But how do you determine what the Construction Site builds? Is it random?  :?

no. you can simply cut CS health points to 1/4.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 05:46:35 pm »
if you played on your own server you'd know attackers win 75% of the time...defenders need about every fucking advantage they can on your poor map rotation

Yup, with lagging on EU, i go to play siege on NA server and I can confirm that maps here are horible, most are very nice looking but are crappy balanced.

It's always usefull to set a CS in front of backdoor to slow down attackers, and it's a standard in EU siege, beside that nobody trolling with CS (dunno if NA could do this).

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 06:32:45 pm »
In my limited experience with NA siege servers it's almost a rule that when there are less than 30 players on defense the defenders lose the majority of the time.  When there are 80+ players in the server, though, it becomes more balanced. 

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 07:10:35 pm »
Yup, with lagging on EU, i go to play siege on NA server and I can confirm that maps here are horible, most are very nice looking but are crappy balanced.

It's always usefull to set a CS in front of backdoor to slow down attackers, and it's a standard abused in EU siege, beside that nobody trolling with CS (dunno if NA could do this).

fixed