Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 625 times)

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
Unban Request
« on: July 25, 2011, 06:37:21 am »
While it is true I went onto the DTV map, and I did gain xp while the team killed each other, thing is this was first time I was in the new "Defend the Virgin" mode, I didn't stay there all night, I guess I could have but if u check I was playing on battle as usual, and right after I reported it in the bug threads, I see a DL blamed PxC saying we were trying to organize this, not true, some templar(Ifalin?) was actually getting pissed as we would try to fight the mobs on a broken map

anyways I was there for a few map changes, but left and went to battle as it was BS and posted about the exploit in the bug reports before I was banned for being there, I didn't retire last night or make a million gold, I haven't hidden this exploit as I only went on there to check out defend the virgin and found it was completely borked and then actually posted about it, I was playing after I posted about the thing being exploited and said to shut it down or turn off FF.............

wrong place to be for sure, I would have prefered never to see anything happen now that I think of it as this is a great excuse to just throw me away, but I would think as I posted about it being exploited right after I found about it there should be mercy given

If I was serious about being a bastard I do believe I'd have stayed there forever once I found out about it and not posted in the bug forums to stop it, I guess from timeline I posted in the bug reports forum about it about 13 hours after someone else had found out about it(but u can check my forums and I haven't been in bug reports before that, I was going to make my own post there about it, but instead just added it to other guys)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:45:06 am by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:59:08 am »
Not that it's important or anything, but when did you post this mysterious thread in the bug forums? I must be blind or stupid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:39 am »
Not that it's important or anything, but when did you post this mysterious thread in the bug forums? I must be blind or stupid.

I added it to a thread by some guy called Mikelon called "DTV exploit" at 8:56(19.5 hours ago, so like 3 or 4 AM? my time yesterday) yesterday according to my post(not sure what time zone that is  in), to me it says its 4:27 now, I would have made my own thread but when I entered that forum I saw a thread that matched what I was going to write about so I entered that one and wrote there

oh yea also I was pretty much wasted last night, but hey still u can see I was playing battle after that, it wasn't something I wanted to be part of this game, I've played this mod like 1550 hours, if I see a bug I report it, like I reported this, and when I entered server I was in my 20's and still am, I'm not level 30 or 35 now or something
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:34:37 am by DrKronic »

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 07:20:11 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11436.0.html

That's where I first notified about this, from my recollected memory a templar ithlin was coercing the server into it even kick polling if u fought the mobs

Again it sucks to even have been there, I also reported another exploit worse than this I heard about that night that I never abused, I didn't make a thread because how exploitable that one is

Again I posted about this exploit before any blanket ban or knowledge of an incoming ban, I am sorry for even being there but I only learned this by entering a server that was a tk festival already

G

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:52:03 pm »
And of course I admit while at first I resisted, I did team kill so I am a horses ass for that, but felt retarded and that's why I had posted about it

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »
You were on the server way longer than would have been necessary to just "check it out".

Unban on 27.7., also check the sticky thread.