Author Topic: Battles of The Abays!  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
Re: Battles of The Abays!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 09:56:25 am »
Abays failed?

we had to fight with our 8 men against 30 enemy. Damn traitors, they didnt show up in our battle  :mad:

Offline young cococnut juice

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 10:17:56 am »
we had to fight with our 8 men against 30 enemy. Damn traitors, they didnt show up in our battle  :mad:

yes your 9 men against with way better armor+weapons compared to 30 disorganized peasants

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 10:23:24 am »
I got to see a fair bit of this fight. it was an amazing show. both sides were fantastic. the poor peasants standing up against the mighty knights put up a wicked fight, they even had piles of stole weapons for people to pick up after spawning. some epic shield walls with stolen shields... it was awesome to see. as for the glorious knights who were trying to remind the peasants of their place in the food chain... you guys came so damn close considering you had 8 guys! it was crazy! it looked like you had it for awhile.

Offline young cococnut juice

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 10:27:18 am »
I got to see a fair bit of this fight. it was an amazing show. both sides were fantastic. the poor peasants standing up against the mighty knights put up a wicked fight, they even had piles of stole weapons for people to pick up after spawning. some epic shield walls with stolen shields... it was awesome to see. as for the glorious knights who were trying to remind the peasants of their place in the food chain... you guys came so damn close considering you had 8 guys! it was crazy! it looked like you had it for awhile.

you're forgetting that for most of the game half the peasants were charging them and the other half were staying at the spawn. really should've been an easily winnable game since the peasants didn't start following orders till late game.

Offline BerG

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader Aliance
  • Game nicks: SB_BerG
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 11:09:46 am »
I wanted come and help but you don't left any contact information (didn't found you at ‎‪Nditions TS)
Next time you should better organise your mercs.

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39:27 pm »
TEBANDRA! I was there.

Although feeling somehow proud about being part of the first successful (NPC) village defence, I also feel sorry for Abays, who have clearly been betrayed by their mercs. It really was such a near run thing. With only 3 or 4 mercs more(or some 50 tickets more), Abbay should have won this.

Btw, is every attacker spawn now protected by an invisible wall? This already happened in our (HRE) attack on Rduna and it also happened at Tebandra. Without it, we would, at one point, have been able to take their spawn...
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sultan_Khalifa

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Sultan_Khalifa Fallen_Santa_Khalifa
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 01:01:39 pm »
TEBANDRA! I was there.

Although feeling somehow proud about being part of the first successful (NPC) village defence, I also feel sorry for Abays, who have clearly been betrayed by their mercs. It really was such a near run thing. With only 3 or 4 mercs more(or some 50 tickets more), Abbay should have won this.

Btw, is every attacker spawn now protected by an invisible wall? This already happened in our (HRE) attack on Rduna and it also happened at Tebandra. Without it, we would, at one point, have been able to take their spawn...

It is not the first successful NPC village defense i think its the 3

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 01:07:42 pm »

i know one more person that didnt showed up ;p i think it would made a difference ^^

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 02:43:40 pm »
Truly epic battle from both sides.  Thanks for the show.  DarkFox, you are one scary peasant by the way.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 08:32:09 pm »
First of all you deserved this defeat , battle time was too damn early !
Before accusing your mercs to dont show up , join your own battle sooner next time :D there were some guys who applied for you , they waited on EU_3 for you to show up and accept their applications but you were late lol.
I tried my best on Tebandra side i had bugged spawn i couldnt select armours i born naked all the time weirdly and i had weird lag spikes but i managed to have positive K:D.I have to thank those peasants who stayed with us and followed orders.There was a guy who didnt fight.He dedicated himself to loot weapons on the battlefield and get them to our spawn i actually cant remember his name but great thanks to him.All we did was let you charge,kill you then loot your weapons and retreat back to our spawn it worked perfectly since you 9 knights were disorganized.You had Danish Great Swords, Long Bardiches,Huscarl Shields,Board Shields,Steel Picks,Broad One Handed Battle Axes,Charger,Heavy Lance,Destrier,Really good armours heraldic transitional etc...but you didn't think that we could loot those and use em against you  :twisted:
That was the best and most enjoyable battle so far . I hope someone recorded it tho !
Again for the community of cRPG: Do not mess with Tebandrians.