Author Topic: Ban Thelix  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Ban Thelix
« on: October 18, 2015, 10:03:39 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Aithr
2. Name of offending character(s)
Thelix
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
NA 1 12:45 AM PST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I accedintally tw'd thelix trying to help him kill cajun. The next round he shot me 4 times, and the map after he shot me thrice in the head killing me in spawn. I think he believes I was trying to help cajun kill him but nothing could be further from the truth as i shanked cajun in the back shortly after I accidentally tw'd thelix, causing his death.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
He might be mad we kicked him from mithrim, he might be a mad person in general, he went on a tking spree against happy phantom awhile back. Link: http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-request-tiny_glancer-littlebitch-and-dracul_happyphantom_atts-68243/
6. Multiple Screenshots
http://imgur.com/a/aTSZD
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Cajun
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Thelix
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 10:11:55 am »

When I accidentally shot Aithr/Sparvico he went after me while I was being attacked my another enemy player from the other team and killed me. There's more teamwounds. Were both guilty. If you ban me, then you should ban Aithr/Sparvico.

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 10:17:25 am »

More of Aithr/Sparvico tking and twing.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 10:18:52 am »
Thelix banned 5 days due to recent ban history and shit I have seen him do recently.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 10:31:24 am »
Just as a follow up from the screens posted by thelix (I can not ignore them), Sparvico is also getting a ban for the rest of the night, since he has a very clean ban records (2 on record, only 1 from this year)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 10:38:09 am »
Apparently Sparvico has something he wants to say about them so unlocking this temporarily

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 10:40:28 am »
Arys and I are buddies and that tk was at the end of the round. As for the tw's in the fight with cajun yes I should have used my better judgement and stopped trying to help thelix, but they were accidental and I did go on to fight and or kill (can't remember) cajun thereafter. That's all.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:47:57 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 11:21:55 am »
You killed me.

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 12:09:28 pm »
Arys and I are buddies and that tk was at the end of the round. As for the tw's in the fight with cajun yes I should have used my better judgement and stopped trying to help thelix, but they were accidental and I did go on to fight and or kill (can't remember) cajun thereafter. That's all.

Rules are rules. Just because you are buddies, that doesn't mean it will lift up the ban. Those teamwounds weren't accidental. They were intentionally. 3 teamwounds? Comon now, don't lie. You went all at me when I accidentally shot you. He actually chatted about if you can check the logs.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:12:41 pm by Thelix »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 05:00:46 pm »
Rules are rules. Just because you are buddies, that doesn't mean it will lift up the ban.

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not).

Source

Those teamwounds weren't accidental. They were intentionally. 3 teamwounds? Comon now, don't lie. You went all at me when I accidentally shot you. He actually chatted about if you can check the logs.

I really don't think I did (mighta types out a "gottem" for the lols cause that's a meme here abouts), funny how you took one very selective screen shot instead of trying to tell the whole story, perhaps trying to hide something are you?

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 07:56:00 pm »
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not).

Source

That means after a round is totally, completely over.
As in, everyone on one team is dead or a flag was raised completely and the round has actually ended.
Those few three or four seconds before the round resets are when it's OK by the rules.

That said, it's so very rarely enforced (TK'ing/TW'ing almost before the round's end) that it's not just to enact any punishment on it.
There's no expectation for it.
The only time it's considered is when it's continuous over multiple rounds, people are getting annoyed with it, and people have already complained and have asked the person to stop beforehand.

That doesn't mean they aren't breaking the rules, but it's a cunty thing to try to get someone banned over.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 11:41:04 pm »
That means after a round is totally, completely over.
As in, everyone on one team is dead or a flag was raised completely and the round has actually ended.
Those few three or four seconds before the round resets are when it's OK by the rules.

That said, it's so very rarely enforced (TK'ing/TW'ing almost before the round's end) that it's not just to enact any punishment on it.
There's no expectation for it.
The only time it's considered is when it's continuous over multiple rounds, people are getting annoyed with it, and people have already complained and have asked the person to stop beforehand.

That doesn't mean they aren't breaking the rules, but it's a cunty thing to try to get someone banned over.

Well if you look at the screenshot, it gives the stats for the round showing the little score thing. The way Thelix took the screenshot made it appear like it happened at the start. The screenshot of him being team wounded in combat isnt enough, shit happens and you can accidentally hit someone in combat, shit even I accidentally hit people while they are fighting when trying to help. Logs confirm this, as well as 4 minutes later Thelix attacking Sparvico in revenge for the accidental teamwounds. This is just a pathetic attempt from someone with a bad ban history trying to get someone that barely has a ban history at all banned over nothing.

Thelix this is a warning, if you try to get someone banned over something that is not breaking the rules, and making it look like it is intentional again, I will instead deflect the ban onto you for wasting our time. You also better start shaping up soon because I have had to ban you quite a few times recently, the bans will only get longer and eventually turn permanent. I have personally witnessed, and banned you for shooting people in spawn and intentionally teamkilling.

Closing this thread.