Author Topic: Why was I banned from siege?  (Read 533 times)

Offline Banefull

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Why was I banned from siege?
« on: July 03, 2011, 05:47:44 am »
Hello

Just recently I was playing siege. We were playing a new map, a castle floating in the sky. Leading to the castle were several ramps and I place a ladder on one hoping to get over the wall. But the ramp being so high, bugged the ladder so that it didn't deploy properly blocking the ramp (the ladder just sits at a 30 degree angle behind u). One of the admins immediately said he was going to ban me for blocking the ramp but I killed ladder right away after putting it down and still go banned anyway.

Can I get a clarification on it?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 05:51:40 am by Banefull »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Why was I banned from siege?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 05:51:31 am »
Hello

Just recently I was playing siege. We were playing a new map, a castle floating in the sky. Leading to the castle were several ramps and I place a ladder on one hoping to get over the wall. But the ramp being so high, bugged the ladder so that it didn't deploy properly blocking the ramp (the ladder just sits at a 30 degree angle behind u). One of the admins immediately said he was going to temp ban me for blocking the ramp but I killed ladder right away and still go banned anyway.

Can I get a clarification on it?

It was GK_Lorden. You apparently blocked the bath and broke ladders the map before(or something like that). Talk to him if you want more clarification.

Also: It was a tempban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Banefull

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 05:53:19 am »
Aight but what confuses me is the destroying ladders part. In the round before, I was the guy placing ladders (and I recieved a lot of compliments for my ladder work too). I do not recall ever destroying ladders at all whether intentional or unintentionally.

Thanks for the quick reply anyways.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 05:54:55 am by Banefull »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 05:55:39 am »
Aight but what confuses me is the destroying ladders part. In the round before, I was the guy placing ladders (and I recieved a lot of compliments for my ladder work too). I do not recall ever destroying ladders at all whether intentional or unintentionally.

Thanks for the quick reply anyways.

Like i said i don't know why, I just know he did it.

Your Welc.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 06:01:42 am »
I got a complaint last map you destroyed a friendly ladder with 6 people on it then logged off before the complaints came in. Then when the new map came in you relogged then placed a ladder blocking the path and stood in the way.

Feel free to come back in an hour.

Offline Banefull

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 06:11:02 am »
Hmm, odd since I was in spectator for the last round of that particular map (auto balance put me on def so I switched to observer). The round before the last one I do remember being on a ladder with other people that was destroyed.

Regardless, no worries  :). Thanks for the clarification.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:12:36 am by Banefull »