Author Topic: Europeans ruined cRPG by being babbies and quitting strat for retarded reasons  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Lol a lot of you americans are european origin. Blame your ancestors that are from Europe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Btw I always just want to kill in strat.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
When a community has a minority of americans you usually get civil on-topic discussions but once the percentage of americans grows too large the quality of conversation goes down drastically. To understand the american you must first study the two core components essential to every american and there is no better way to learn about these than to observe their president.

He is fat and retarded

This makes americans very lazy by nature as hardship (especially involving physical labor) will always be shunned and they will instead seek solutions which are easy and comfortable. Try striking up a conversation with an american for example. Have you noticed how their every post consists of either a one word slur or a one-liner, and why is that you may ask? Well moving their 10kg sausage fingers on the keyboard is extremely exhausting for an american so typing out longer posts is just not ideal, or possible for that matter.

Even if an american's weight is lower than that of an adult elephant seal, however unlikely that may be, he'll still be restricted by his very low intelligence. This inherent stupidity makes americans incapable of producing anything creative or original, it's also why everything said by them is so formulaic. Memes as a form of communication is especially popular with americans because they are fast and easy to produce much like american "cuisine" and much like Mcdonalds the quality of these memes are utter garbage.
The greatest american artist to ever live was Andy wormhole (probably a reference to the space in his head) and just look at his most famous painting which of course depicts food. I mean a fucking bland picture of tomato soup, really? You couldn't think of something better than that? Also the rest of his art is just a snapchat filter over famous people, you know, the sort of garbage you'd expect to see on twitter or reddit.

The question is how do we deal with the american problem namely how do we keep these uncivilized people from entering the civilized parts of the internet? It is well known the americans don't send their best to social media, since they have no "good" people to begin with, so we'd need some sort of firewall to keep them out. I don't know how this would work out but a good first step would be to have google pay for it by banning american IPs on all their platforms. Some might see this as more of a firefence than a real proper firewall but hey at least it is better than nothing.

The saddest part about americans isn't their soulless consumer culture, their upside-down sports where they play football with hands, or even their sad excuse of a president. No the saddest part is their reaction to any criticism of their dumpster country which is usually just chest-puffing patriotism or just some unfunny insults. I mean the responses to this post will probably be in the line of "euroPOOR LOOOL" "Swedn gay" "Cuck xD" or some ironic shit.

"DEATH TO AMERICA" - famous persian proverb

bugnir what the FUCK
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+2
I hope that's a copy pasta from somewhere

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
+2
EuRoPeAnS rUiNeD cRpG

Yes.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.