Author Topic: Coalıtons time enden on eu DRAMA WORKED!  (Read 694 times)

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
Coalıtons time enden on eu DRAMA WORKED!
« on: July 23, 2018, 05:01:22 am »
+3
Hello guys today the coalıton ıs ended ı wanna explain why we create and why we destroy..

I was back two weeks ago ı dıdnt  play c-rpg lıke a years and when ı back servers are empty strategus was passive  ı thınk to create drama for communıty ı was not so strong for that that why ı talked polanie to cooparatıon to start battles..

But then they get all ppl on our factıon ı was planned to attack some where  and ı was saw they joın  our factıon.. I said dont do it but nobody fuckıng lısten me and all clan joın Independent Warriors.. Radon was doing surrender or die roleplay and some people dont want but they dıdnt have any choose because all clan joın us and they was knoow they cant fight all map

Then  ı talked With krave ı said we need drama because ıf we dont have  any battle ıts wont be funny.. and he saıd ı am gonna creata a drama he left us and attack us for create war..

We lose because castle was a shit and we didnt have enough gear and had a alot new  players..

Then radon left factıon  after tamra wanna leave and she leave  and drama workk. because they just care fuckıng win they dont care battles

I dont wanna take free castles ı dont wanna get all map my clan ı just want do diblomacy and do battles..

The coalıtıon ıs end guys coalıtıons are kıllıng our strategus no need because ıf you wanna create factıon yourself you have to do recruıt you have planned trade and ıts gettıng activity..But on coalıtıon u can  sit your fief..

I destroy my coalıtıon with this agrement and ı dont want any fuckıng coalıton on eu..

Let it people do their roleplay let them they do trade let them they command their battles.. I closed fuckıng coalıtıon tıme on eu..

Guys come strategus use your troops take castles citys do fuckıng your roleplay.. u free to do that..

ı dont want  any coalıtıon everyone can leave our factıon ıf they on another clan.. and they can do their roleplay...

And ıf you wanna dıblomacy with Independent Warriors(ıts mıne clan not coalıton this time:) )

You can write me on dıscord and steam Azap(okam)

Lets strategus great again and lets kill coalıtıons!

DRAMA WORKED!!

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
  • Faction: All The Above.
  • Game nicks: GrimReaper
  • IRC nick: TheViscount
Re: Coalıtons time enden on eu DRAMA WORKED!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:37:58 am »
 EU killing EU
What a mad world
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 04:59:59 am by Viscount »
𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.
Start with Gate or Arslan Senki

Offline hazar2000

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 08:28:20 am »
we kıcked other clan members we dıdnt leave strategus WE  just want no coalıtıon more..

because ıts not funny we have a lot ppl to do drama each other and  ı hope  ıts gonna be workk

we here with  clan without lıke 15-20 players
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:31:40 am by hazar2000 »

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 10:09:14 am »
The battle last night was fantastic, thanks all involved.

Was nice seeing equal-sized rosters and mid-level armour for a large portion of the battle rather than just plate. Unfortunately gear issues like bows not spawning negatively effected the defence, and many of the defenders were newer players. But it was great to see new people playing Strat, some of them already pretty strong players, and it was a good defence considering everything.

Glad to see the carebear faction is dead, hope EU doesn't quickly revert back to it's old ways and form a new one any time soon. NA still better, but if EU keeps having battles like last night I'll keep signing up.

Yeah most old people dont play or they can bored quıck we need new blood  ı accept new people because they wonder a lot strategus battles they always on eu7 and they are excited.. But yesterday we had a fıve archer one crosbowmen  they dıdnt get theır equıp and they feel bad.. Some people can say u are doing wrong but ıts true for me..

When strategus has a lot clan that was so funny. ı just planned to do that..

we will do more battles ıf other clans see that strategus has a lot white fiefs..  If somebody try to take neutral fiefs and has a lot fıefs ı will defend but ıf new clans wanna play they can free to take neutral fiefs..

we are player ıf we want we can bring the mod lıke old times

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 10:09:53 am »
+2
yo thx a bunch for an evenly rostered battle,  hope our newer players had some fun as well

*insert dick pic*
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 10:10:46 am »
yo thx a bunch for an evenly rostered battle,  hope our newer players had some fun as well

*insert dick pic*

ıf they get use theır crosbow and bows ıt can be more excıted for them but they lıke ıt yeah:)

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 10:14:25 am »
I wanna announced  ı am gonna defend all neutral fiefs ıf old factıons attack ı am defendıng that fıefs for new clans we wont defend ıf any new clan wanna start :)

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 11:55:54 am »
+1
I'm glad to see Eu is rid of fief stacking mega faction. More sides----->more battles----->more drama.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 11:58:50 am »
Very nice. Let the drama flow  :twisted: