Author Topic: Donkey Crew is back!  (Read 58317 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Donkey Crew is back!
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2018, 12:04:22 pm »
+4
If you want steam refunds why are you bitching about the donkey team? You should blacklist and threaten GMG since they own OKAM IP (I assume). Or let me rephrase that: don't threaten anyone but take your delusional opinions elsewhere.

Talking lawsuits now? GMG will be delighted to read your completely coherent and fact based filing. I hope the judge is in psychosis too so he/she will understand what you are trying to say.

On the topic of GMG, a few days ago they sent an email with "Order confirmation" subject and when you looked inside it said "That was a joke! But now that we have your attention please look at these ads" and some GDPR shit. I know GMG OKAM handling was borderline scam but what kinda serious company pulls off shit like that?

Here:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2018, 12:10:51 pm »
+1
Why are you defending them?
''Worst game ever made in my opinion Steam should be looking into this and out of good will crediting our accounts then black listing these morons from sales. If you further back these clowns you yourself are a clown for doing so.''

Why are you so unwilling to consider the possibility that people make mistakes sometimes and don't have malicious intent? There was miscommunication when the EA launched, and many things could have been done better to avoid misleading steam page for one thing for example. Hardly the donkey team's fault that one though.. It was a failed attempt. Biting more than you can chew. And it's ok.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2018, 12:27:19 pm »
Why are you so unwilling to consider the possibility that people make mistakes sometimes and don't have malicious intent? There was miscommunication when the EA launched, and many things could have been done better to avoid misleading steam page for one thing for example. Hardly the donkey team's fault that one though.. It was a failed attempt. Biting more than you can chew. And it's ok.

Then chadz has to say it not you!!!!

He didnt even said he is sorry or gave an explanation.

People are accusing him for fraud !!!for Gods sake!!

'' in fact, I think this can not be left. Let's make a collective statement to the court and we will seize our money from them.''

Why are you still defending them? They are your friends?? Whats up with you Son of....
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2018, 12:29:31 pm »
. I know GMG OKAM handling was borderline scam but what kinda serious company pulls off shit like that?

You know that and you defend  Florian!!!!

Speak the truth as you start doing know!!

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2018, 12:34:38 pm »
+7
Guys, with 500 euros I will find and beat Ras for you in Athens.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2018, 12:40:27 pm »
+1
You know that and you defend  Florian!!!!

Speak the truth as you start doing know!!

First off, I don't defend chadz at all. Perhaps you should read my other posts and you'll see that I'm fairly critical of how they handled the entire thing. But there is nothing scammy about aiming too high and failing, as Donkey Crew did. As Odin told you, you're misplacing your blame on how the Steam page was handled and false advertising, because by then DC was long gone from the OKAM project.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2018, 12:43:06 pm »

Pano just stop kid....

You scared i do it for free...

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2018, 12:46:09 pm »

Ez money.

Raz do you understand that GMG is the publishing company who controlled OKAM steam page etc and donkey crew is a completely different company that is a developer team? Which one you think is in charge of advertising and thus responsible for alleged "fraud"? Do you not understand these two companies had a contract which can also limit what chadz & donkey team can and cannot say publicly?

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2018, 12:50:44 pm »
First off, I don't defend chadz at all. Perhaps you should read my other posts and you'll see that I'm fairly critical of how they handled the entire thing. But there is nothing scammy about aiming too high and failing, as Donkey Crew did. As Odin told you, you're misplacing your blame on how the Steam page was handled and false advertising, because by then DC was long gone from the OKAM project.

Their customers say otherwise .

''I don't mind the 10-15$ I spent for this game. Not a huge amount but I am not okay with getting scammed. It was obvious from first week, they had no intention to actually support this game, no real updates, no eta on anything.

Today they announced that they left the project. Is there anything there can be done about it? Some Early Access titles gave refunds to all who bought the game (Hero's Song) so is there any possiblity that Steam or GMG (their publisher) can investigate this and force them for refunds?''

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2018, 12:54:16 pm »
+2
Games and other projects in development fail all the time, or that they left the project - there is nothing criminal about it. It doesn't matter what customers say.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2018, 12:54:45 pm »
+3
Pano just stop kid....

You scared i do it for free...

I hate to praise myself, but son, when you see me, a bulked beast, 1.97 130kgs, youll be wishing you are dreaming.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2018, 12:55:34 pm »
Ez money.

Raz do you understand that GMG is the publishing company who controlled OKAM steam page etc and donkey crew is a completely different company that is a developer team? Which one you think is in charge of advertising and thus responsible for alleged "fraud"? Do you not understand these two companies had a contract which can also limit what chadz & donkey team can and cannot say publicly?
So it seems that you take over the role of Pogosan and chadz. Give us more answers .
Who owns GMG?
Was GMG part of the kickstarter?
Is Pogosan part of GMG?
Was Pogosan getting paid?

(the more you talk the more you incriminate them)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:15 pm »
+1
Their customers say otherwise .

''I don't mind the 10-15$ I spent for this game. Not a huge amount but I am not okay with getting scammed. It was obvious from first week, they had no intention to actually support this game, no real updates, no eta on anything.

Today they announced that they left the project. Is there anything there can be done about it? Some Early Access titles gave refunds to all who bought the game (Hero's Song) so is there any possiblity that Steam or GMG (their publisher) can investigate this and force them for refunds?''

DC got funding from GMG if I remember correctly and sold the IP to them in the process. DC got booted from the development process early in the early access and got replaced with a new developer team assigned by GMG to make the game. Talk about no intention to support the game, and start looking at GMG and their new development team instead.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:26 pm »
I hate to praise myself, but son, when you see me, a bulked beast, 1.97 130kgs, youll be wishing you are dreaming.

You fat. No cardio at all... i am 1,82 & 92kgs i guess we both heavy weights . (Kid for real dont get a heart attack on me,i do not worth it)

Lets get it on.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2018, 01:01:48 pm »
DC got funding from GMG if I remember correctly and sold the IP to them in the process. DC got booted from the development process early in the early access and got replaced with a new developer team assigned by GMG to make the game. Talk about no intention to support the game, and start looking at GMG and their new development team instead.

You either lying or you simply dont know what are you talking about.

i will ask you again son of a ....

Who owns GMG?? Who got the steam money??

Say the truth!!!