Author Topic: strategus multiaccounting unban thread 2018  (Read 7059 times)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Re: strategus multiaccounting unban thread 2018
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 12:04:02 pm »
Ok, let's take the problem from a different angle : can you bring proofs to show all of us your friend is innocent in any way ? None I suppose.

On the other hand, the admin team decided to leave Kaskar's permanent ban regarding to the severity of the facts. Even if the mod is dying again, people who behave like him shouldn't be welcome again in our (rather small) community.

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: European Confederation
  • Game nicks: Hektor/Krabat
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 01:43:03 pm »
1.Ok, let's take the problem from a different angle : can you bring proofs to show all of us your friend is innocent in any way ? None I suppose.

2. On the other hand, the admin team decided to leave Kaskar's permanent ban regarding to the severity of the facts. Even if the mod is dying again, people who behave like him shouldn't be welcome again in our (rather small) community.

1.To blame someone you need some proofs first.( He got Banned because he took money from the clan bank / Taking money out of a clan bank was never really forbidden and in all other cases there was no punsihment. And i am not saying that he is completly innocent! But he never doosed a Server ! And for that I cant give any proof but the useless admin team could. They know his IP since they banned him !

2. Nice that you are doing the admin work now. Another sign that our admins are useless... There is still no answer by an an admin .

3. Rider came up with the silly idea that Kaskar ddosd the cRPG servers... Why should he? What would be the point of that ? And how should he be able to !? He got banned because he did stuff even a little kid could do !
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:46:43 pm by Krabat[Bruno] »

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:28 pm »
1.To blame someone you need some proofs first.( He got Banned because he took money from the clan bank / Taking money out of a clan bank was never really forbidden and in all other cases there was no punsihment. And i am not saying that he is completly innocent! But he never doosed a Server ! And for that I cant give any proof but the useless admin team could. They know his IP since they banned him !

2. Nice that you are doing the admin work now. Another sign that our admins are useless... There is still no answer by an an admin .

3. Rider came up with the silly idea that Kaskar ddosd the cRPG servers... Why should he? What would be the point of that ? And how should he be able to !? He got banned because he did stuff even a little kid could do !

3. As I said, he did that after Uthyr said that he wont get unban for stealing money from bank. What was the point? Maybe ask kaskar himself hm? As I remember he said to admins something like "unban me or I wont stop ddosing the servers" or "unban me or I will ddos the servers" smth like that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:52:42 am by Gandalf77 »

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 10:29:00 pm »

You misread what I wrote : giving a personal opinion is not doing the admin work.

It would be easier to clarify the ddos problem if some witnesses can give further details about what happened that night.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 04:51:39 pm »
Hi.

Kaskar's account is banned because we didn't tell him that he was free to use his second account. He was gonna be banned even if he wasn't used as a multiaccount.

My multiaccount bans are based on "suspicion" and are lifted after the owner of the account appears and shows that everything is legitimate. Not in Kaskar's situation tho, he got many other reasons for the ban.

Yes him "DDOSing" isn't proved, but it only enhanced our nonfavourable opinion of him. The ban stays.