Author Topic: BAN SB_Veselov and SB_Akbar  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Akbar

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: BAN SB_Veselov and SB_Akbar
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 07:00:48 pm »
Both Akbar and Veselov have a history of raging like children whenever anyone does anything even slightly near damaging them, it could be a nudge, it could be a kick, it could be an accidental teamhit which you apologise for, it doesn't matter, they will report you and in some cases constantly teamhit you. Imo they're both cunts but to avoid the situation just maybe don't nudge them. I get that you accidentally did it but me personally I just try to avoid them entirely as I know that they're basically the equivelant of a child.

kicks begin when you appear at the beginning of the round. or just a passing person will hit with his hand. I don't like it. and given that my character have light armor and 9 str, punch from some individuals being removes HP. is it so hard do not kick those who are in your team just like that ? no. I see no reason to whine.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 07:05:26 pm by Akbar »

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 08:59:01 pm »

kicks begin when you appear at the beginning of the round. or just a passing person will hit with his hand. I don't like it. and given that my character have light armor and 9 str, punch from some individuals being removes HP. is it so hard do not kick those who are in your team just like that ? no. I see no reason to whine.

Yeah, you might not like it but it still does not give you the right to go berserk on other people because someone of your buttbuddys got knocked down. You guys instantly teamattacked me after I could say anything.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 09:03:45 pm »
it wasnt accidental, the one i saw. i was approaching them and veselov was reloading. xesta just happened to press nudge when he was passing by him? whatever do what u will i could care less
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2018, 09:22:22 pm »
I had eyewitnesses on my side as well, and I did not nudge him while he was reloading first of all. Secondly, you just said something else before. You said that I nudged him down while you chased us and now you've got another story in your pocket, cool story tho.

Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Akbar

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 09:42:29 pm »
I had eyewitnesses on my side as well, and I did not nudge him while he was reloading first of all. Secondly, you just said something else before. You said that I nudged him down while you chased us and now you've got another story in your pocket, cool story tho.

talk about nothing....just next time have to deal with not a game,and take screenshots of your actions...I need it ? No. don't cry, just play =)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2018, 10:09:59 pm »
I will cry if you fucks team attack me both as hard as you can because it is against the rules. Simple as that.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2018, 11:46:15 pm »

I'm not saying people deliberately doing it isn't wrong if you don't like it. I get that. But you guys report REGARDLESS of the situation, I've accidentally damaged you both before and said sorry immediately but you guys still reported me. It's no wonder nobody likes you guys when you play xbow and just act like general douchebags.

wow meanie pants
Maybe, but I'm just preaching truth.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2018, 10:32:13 pm »
[16:29:02] msg,SB_Veselov reported Xestaboo for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[17:39:15] msg,SB_Veselov reported Xestaboo for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[17:50:55] msg,SB_Veselov reported Xestaboo for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[18:07:04] msg,SB_Veselov reported Xestaboo for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]

[16:30:44] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Little xbow bitch
[17:39:41] chat,,Xestaboo,team,bundle of stickss
[17:39:49] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Akbar and other homo
[17:43:53] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Semi afk btw writing report against those two bundle of stickss
[17:50:28] chat,,Xestaboo,team,VESELOV YOU CUNT
[18:21:27] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Yeah made for subhumanmy old friendgts
[18:25:07] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Cunts
[18:35:04] chat,,Xestaboo,team,What a fucking retard
[18:35:12] chat,,Xestaboo,team,Same with veselov
etc.

SB_Veselov banned for 1 day for teamhitting

Xesta banned for 1 day for teamhitting, toxic behaviour / chatabuse

I suggest you start reporting people for offences Veselov instead of taking administration into your own hands. The only reason you get away with a relatively short ban after your last one happened so recently is because Xesta is not exactly innocent here. And I strongly suggest you to keep it down Xesta, both in terms of friendly teamhits and toxic bahivour, as the logs I posted above are but a fraction of what I just had to read through.

Oh yes, this report has been open for too many days and I completely forgot about SB_Akbar

SB_Akbar banned for 12h for teamhitting
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 01:01:24 am by XyNox »