Author Topic: Merc_Strudog  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
Merc_Strudog
« on: February 17, 2018, 10:36:03 pm »
Any reason why i am banned?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Athelar

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shaxi, Athelar, Drappi
  • IRC nick: Drappi
Re: Merc_Strudog
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 11:02:54 pm »
Any reason why i am banned?

A guy present on the server said you were ragepolling Lionheart for him not being aware of the flag was up. While you were trying to cap it, it got bugged and because Lionheart was unaware of the flags being up, you resorted to banpolling him to make the round end faster. It was only when he got banpolled, that he was aware of the flag. This is not a justified ban, so you get a 1h ban for poll abusing, equal to the ban of his. It should actually be 2h, as the offender should get more punished than the one being punished.

If you feel like you want to share your side of the story, I'll let the thread be open.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:17:19 pm by Athelar »

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 10:44:04 am »
Hahahahahhahhaahahaha.

Really? how can you be unaware for 3 mins while the flag is up? He was breaking one of the server rules which is cited in the rules of this forum. He was riding around as an HA with no arrows collecting them 1 at a time to then shoot. Can I ask how my ban poll was illegal and that over 50% of the server all voted for it? First of all You cannot ban someone without their side of the story and second of all he is in your clan so you only listen to him.

You are one seriously bad admin.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 11:18:58 am »
I was there. Even though I thought it was joke ban poll, he was definitely delaying riding around and picking 1 arrow to shoot all the time. It was so obvious that there is nothing to discuss even, players pressing 1 is a good evidence :D

It's directly forbidden by server rules:
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

And btw. Ignorantia juris non excusat. Not being aware of rules or flags being up doesn't free you from responsibility.

Horse ranged are delaying rounds all the time. Needless to say how annoying it is to players who are waiting.

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 12:14:59 pm »
Hahahahahhahhaahahaha.

Really? how can you be unaware for 3 mins while the flag is up? He was breaking one of the server rules which is cited in the rules of this forum. He was riding around as an HA with no arrows collecting them 1 at a time to then shoot. Can I ask how my ban poll was illegal and that over 50% of the server all voted for it? First of all You cannot ban someone without their side of the story and second of all he is in your clan so you only listen to him.

I was in teamspeak with Lionheart at that moment and only after the banpoll he asked me if the flags were bugged. As there was no warning given from anyone, the banpoll is really over the top. You could've atleast made a kickpoll and that would've solved the problem. I can clearly see that you are a temperamental player and maybe you should learn to control your anger so that you won't be putting yourself in these kinds of situations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 01:46:58 pm »
I was in teamspeak with Lionheart at that moment and only after the banpoll he asked me if the flags were bugged. As there was no warning given from anyone, the banpoll is really over the top. You could've atleast made a kickpoll and that would've solved the problem. I can clearly see that you are a temperamental player and maybe you should learn to control your anger so that you won't be putting yourself in these kinds of situations.

It's not just about flags, he also had no arrows and was riding around picking arrows 1 by 1. Any way if we had more active admins, problem with HA wouldn't be a thing.

Offline Athelar

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shaxi, Athelar, Drappi
  • IRC nick: Drappi
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:24 pm »
Hahahahahhahhaahahaha.

Your reason still isn't justified for a ban poll. Kick someone if they're delaying. He was aware of the flags being up, but he was unaware of the flags being bugged. People reallly don't care if it was a ban or kick poll, they just press 1. If there's something that I'm not, that's biased.

Locking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:53:27 pm by Athelar »