Author Topic: Ban Rapo because Team-hit  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Rapo because Team-hit
« on: February 08, 2018, 12:25:57 pm »
1. Name of my character: (Norse_Ottmar)

2. Name of Team member who attacked: (Rapo)

3. Time between (10:00) and (10:30) European time

4. Sever: EU_cRPG_1 (Battle)

5. Written description of what happened: first we were alone on the server (Rapo vs me) and after a few defeats, he got angry, Later, a third player came to the server, the name of the player was (RiceOrder_Phase_Rank10) and Rapo was switched to my side,  and right after the spawn he attacked me.

6. The reason of his behavior: Rapo is a good fighter, but after he lost to me, he got angry.

7. Screen Link: ( https://picload.org/view/dagdawrr/rapoteamhit.png.html ) and ( http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=b53def-1518089776.png )

8. 7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: player (RiceOrder_Phase_Rank10) was not near us, so I'm not sure if he saw it all.

9. I think a ban of a week is fair,  because he did the same with other players in the past.

PS: it's wonderful that the mod revives ;)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:31:39 pm by Gribnir_Thorwaldson »

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Ban Rapo because Team-hit
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 03:25:30 pm »
First:
3. Time between (10:00) and (10:30) European time
You should have not dropped out of school so early to miss the part where you learn about the dimensions and time zones of europe. Be happy I knew you live in GMT+1.
Also, next time you report someone, right click your screenshot and just copypaste the time shown under "picture details" please.

Rapo banned for 12h for intentional teamhitting, even if he would have only hit you with fists, getting reported is a clear sign to stop immediately.
Norse_Ottmar banned for 2 days for faking screenshots and predending to be the innocent lamb in here.

(click to show/hide)

You have badly photoshopped those 2 supposed messages into the screenshot. Nice try to fool us but remember, we see everything!
And as far as Phase could recall, you guys were teamhitting each other, but you wanted to get him banned by making it look like you acted civilized and rule confirm.

Here is the original original extract from the logs, showing that you have been a as much of an insulting retard as Rapo.

(click to show/hide)

have a nice day <3
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:16:37 pm by Uther Pendragon »
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:49:26 pm »
re-opened so Ottmar can explain his situation here as requested  :shock:

(please do not post here unless you are Ottmar)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline zarlu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Amox
  • Game nicks: Zarlux, Kammeraten, Zarluchs, Zarlu
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 06:08:45 pm »
FREE RUPU THE POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »
I just came from work to home and wanted to play crpg, but I had to realize that I was baned, my little cousin confessed to me that he made a mistak and has used my computer and it was not the first time that he has abused the computer, That's why he is never allowed to go back to my study and to my computer and I can understand the punishment of Cassi.

Cassi wrote everything that happened!

punishment must be because even I'm to blame and left my workroom open, I hope you guys can forgive this carelessness of mine and unbaned me.

Greetings Gribnir

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 06:59:55 pm »
I was about to unban you but my little cousin came into my study room and banned you again sorry.