• Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
CRPG 2
« on: January 31, 2018, 06:46:14 am »
+12
Hey brothers and sisters.

We've been playing cRPG since 2011 now.
Time has passed, we've seen cRPG grow and we have seen it fall.
We've seen OKAM turn into a totally F-A-I-L, personally i miss something new, even though i still enjoy cRPG, walking down the Ruins-Map on EU3, just remembering all the fun fights 100v100.

Bannerlord is coming up, at some whatever point. (fucking turks take ages to develop, i guess its Erdogan's fault)
Do we wish a cRPG 2? Everyone starting from the scatch, no one is lvl 34-36 and scaring away the new players?
Do we wish that cRPG dying at this moment?
Do we wish that this promising team who is currently using their precious time to balance and do shit for us to actually keep developing and make a cRPG 2?
Ofcause i dont have any ideas about it can be to something, but its my wish.

Gonna make a poll, just to see how many is actually supporting this idea.

Love Phase <3

I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
Re: CRPG 2
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 07:13:26 am »
+15
Man i really enjoyed getting my life together again
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 07:23:48 am »
+1
Man i really enjoyed getting my life together again

You even said it yourself "enjoyed" its over now!
Like the christmas song "cRPG is coming to the town"  8-)
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline SK_BaozI

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chinese_BaoZi
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 07:32:39 am »
+17
The previous Chinese server had 60 to 70 people a day. CRPG has lost its confidence and interest in the loss of staff as a result of the balance of occupation and injuries in the branches. At present, there are only 30 Chinese servers up to a maximum of 0 at the very least.
But what I want to say is, no matter what, I will always support CRPG because it allows me to witness the friendship and witness the change of CRPG and witness everyone's memory.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 08:21:26 am »
+15
ETA Monday December 2010

Seriously though, If we have a solid modding team, and if Bannerlord allows similar modding environment as warband, I think there could be a cRPG2. We've talked about in the past with chadz so the idea has always been floating around. We'll see what happens.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 08:22:31 am »
+3
Latest rumours say that Bannerlord multiplayer part is mostly ready, but what stoppes turks from realesing it is that they are afraid that singleplayer campaign will suffer from posteponed release. SP still needs a lot of work so yeah... 2020.
Interesting too se if some kind of this will be developed for M&B:B as the game itself will have some kind of perk system, weapon crafting and some other fancy new stuff.

ETA Monday December 2010

Seriously though, If we have a solid modding team, and if Bannerlord allows similar modding environment as warband, I think there could be a cRPG2. We've talked about in the past with chadz so the idea has always been floating around. We'll see what happens.

If some talented developers would be interested in that, I'd advice them to try to license the engine for crpg/strategus and try to release it as payed expansion.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:40:41 am by Dalhi »

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:55 am »
+2
There must be a crpg.2 8-) 8-) 8-)

For me Crpg is the best mod of Warband, and I wish on Bannerlord it will be too so.

and the Person that say no is a ......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 01:47:17 pm »
+3
Latest rumours say that Bannerlord multiplayer part is mostly ready, but what stoppes turks from realesing it is that they are afraid that singleplayer campaign will suffer from posteponed release. SP still needs a lot of work so yeah... 2020.
Interesting too se if some kind of this will be developed for M&B:B as the game itself will have some kind of perk system, weapon crafting and some other fancy new stuff.

If some talented developers would be interested in that, I'd advice them to try to license the engine for crpg/strategus and try to release it as payed expansion.

I was always curious as to why mount and musket got napoleonic wars, brytenwalda got viking conquest, and god knows what with fire and sword was, but cRPG, which as far as i'm aware was the biggest of the mods, never got an official endorsement?

Always seemed a bit odd to me tbh, always thought cRPG was the highest quality product of the mods
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 02:14:22 pm »
+1
does anyone know about Bannerlord's multiplayer yet tho? what if it's basically the same as cRPG and maybe even better in some ways?

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 02:28:31 pm »
+2
does anyone know about Bannerlord's multiplayer yet tho? what if it's basically the same as cRPG and maybe even better in some ways?

They've announced they're going in a completely different direction with Bannerlord, i believe it's going to be a cross between farming simulator, FIFA and overwatch, however i could be mistaken

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 02:29:23 pm »
+2
Doubt if there is any progression, afaik some perks to choose and maybe weapon crafting, but that might be only for SP.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 02:57:41 pm »
+2
I was always curious as to why mount and musket got napoleonic wars, brytenwalda got viking conquest, and god knows what with fire and sword was, but cRPG, which as far as i'm aware was the biggest of the mods, never got an official endorsement?

Always seemed a bit odd to me tbh, always thought cRPG was the highest quality product of the mods

Because the likes of you.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 03:22:02 pm »
+1
Because the likes of you.

You really think that Gnjus, that it's me who's responsible for mount and musket, brytenwalda and with fire and sword getting official endorsements?

Thanks man :) that means a lot

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 05:01:18 pm »
+5
I always said fuck Melee Battlegrounds and that its going to fail and make them bankrupt.

I always said make cRPG a DLC and make ppl pay for it like for NW/WFAS and Viking Conquest.No need for new game and you still profit and than do the same for cRPG 2 for bannerlord , just make it damn DLC and we will all pay and you gonna profit.

profit = quality

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 05:05:07 pm »
I always said fuck Melee Battlegrounds and that its going to fail and make them bankrupt.

I always said make cRPG a DLC and make ppl pay for it like for NW/WFAS and Viking Conquest.No need for new game and you still profit and than do the same for cRPG 2 for bannerlord , just make it damn DLC and we will all pay and you gonna profit.

profit = quality

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.