Poll

freedom?

да
35 (72.9%)
no
13 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: free zottlmarsch  (Read 10886 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: free zottlmarsch
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2017, 12:07:52 am »
+1
aspergiest*

(click to show/hide)

Good one cass

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 1681
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2017, 12:55:37 am »
Zottlmarsch was a proud man. You can't have pride as cRPG minion, that traits is reserved for admins only. When you do something wrong in cRPG this is what happens:
a) due to overwhelming physical evidence you are forced to admit doing wrong and lie how you'll change - you get a free pass
b) due to lack of hard evidence admins can't prove you being wrong and you lie about doing wrong in the first place - you get a free pass
c) you did wrong and know you did wrong but won't kneel and ask for forgiveness - you are toast

He choose c. Most wrongdoers pick a or b depending on severity of situation. Some will weasel their way out even when being on the brink of full confession because prosecutor aka admin is idiotic human being (Thomek).

Is proud man worse than dishonest man? That is up to you to decide. One thing is certain, no human being ever born and raised thinks of him/her/zheself as lesser than any other human being and will never truly believe he/she/zhe is the wrongdoer. It is always compromise to get the best way out from shitty situation they get themselves into. No one ever said I'm wrong and at the same time thought the same thing in his/her/zhe head.

Proud people always lose tho. chadz was proud and lost, big time.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:58:59 am by Leshma »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2017, 01:01:30 am »
+1
Thanks for using the zhe pronoun leshma, very including of you my friend

Offline Athelar

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shaxi, Athelar, Drappi
  • IRC nick: Drappi
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2017, 01:09:49 am »
Maybe because it's not sarcasm and there's clear evidence that he had 35 transactions during a span of 7 days where he traded away his 35 looms for 1 gold each to 2 different accounts? A 10 minute check in the marketplace tab confirmed it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I gave all my 20+ +3 items away to other players for free too. (which also was years of work) Are you now gonna assume I sold them for real money too? If you think that's the case, permaban me. It makes you devs seem even dumber than you already made yourselves look.  None of you can prove that Zottl actually sold it to someone else, or if he just gifted it out to someone because he didn't care. Permabanning people right now isn't what cRPG needs, if you look at the current playerbase.

On another topic,
I really want to play cRPG again, but I don't feel for it with the dev team we got now. It annoys me that James chooses to reject most of what the players want now, a fresh start meaning a wipe. But we won't get it, why? Because James years of work will be lost. I see that James wants to revive cRPG, but isn't it being a little self-centered thinking that people will come back if you don't listen to the community?

There's two scenarios:

1) A somewhat bigger playerbase than what was seen for months, but years of work is gone
2) Low playerbase, but years of work remains

I know I would choose 1.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:32:44 am by Shaxi »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1458
  • Infamy: 2799
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2017, 01:13:45 am »
Thanks for using the zhe pronoun leshma, very including of you my friend

Just getting with the times. Funny thing, those people call their convention pride. Probably because they are anti God, cause pride is the greatest of them all, the original sin. The one sin which gave birth to all others. The sin of Lucifer.

Zottlmarsch you devil, may you have sex tonight as well!

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2017, 01:46:24 am »
He said he sold looms for irl money, and marketplace data confirms that there was the exact amount of transactions for 1 gold in his history, what assumptions are you talking about? He literally admitted to something that only be himself brought our attention to.

Come on, grow some thick skin, man up and live with consequences of your actions. Isn't that what krems would preach?
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2017, 01:51:38 am »
+2
Are you going to try to tackle any of the many other points? Or this:

(click to show/hide)

EDIT:

Zottl can just claim to not have known anything about the rule I'm sure.

Also before I was made aware of the rule by dupre.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:57:31 am by Bittersteel »

Offline Athelar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 03:37:27 am »
He said he sold looms for irl money, and marketplace data confirms that there was the exact amount of transactions for 1 gold in his history, what assumptions are you talking about? He literally admitted to something that only be himself brought our attention to.

Come on, grow some thick skin, man up and live with consequences of your actions. Isn't that what krems would preach?

Again, you are assuming things you don't know for sure, no real evidence. I have sold looms for real money. Are you suspecting me now? No, because no real evidence. He could for all we know, be joking about it.

Are you really telling me to grow some thick skin, the one that supports permabanning Zottlmarsch even though you are in fact ignorant about whether it happened? I feel sorry for you.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2017, 03:51:24 am »
+3
lul so i can sell whole Greys armoury (its like 300 loomed stuff) bonus i can sell my account, Gayrandin account and Dynior account its 50 +3 items :) and for free 15 Harpags cd-keys all for 70 euro  :mrgreen: if some1 is so braindamaged to buy it we can negotiate the price  :D

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2017, 08:47:56 am »

but wouldnt you say that all rules are interpretable by the admin / dev enforcing them?  And such interpretation is often very necessary.  W/o wanting to hate on james,  but I am quite sure pretty much anyone else would not have ruled out any sort of punishment in this givin situation,  let alone a permban.  it just isnt reasonable.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2017, 09:14:16 am »
This entire ordeal isn't reasonable, yet here I am trying to make sense of it for you.))
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 09:19:31 am »
+2
This entire ordeal isn't reasonable, yet here I am trying to make sense of it for you.))

And all of us appreciate that, dear Uther  : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 01:25:18 pm »
+3

What have you made sense of? You've simply stated that it has occured (fine) but you have not tried to justify the ban or responded to the critique with anything but "play stupid games, win stupid prices hurr durr".

Sorry, but not responding at all is better then that, it simply looks pathetic.

Offline Athelar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2017, 02:36:10 pm »
+1

Yet, you haven't shown any real evidence that supports your assumption.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2017, 03:26:48 pm »
+2
I've only explained the exact source of the ban (because some called it baseless) , I didn't try to justify the ban itself aside from pointing out that some of your outrage is weird, not all but as always, you're on the spectrum. I've had no hand in zottl's ban, and I can understand where  both of the sides are coming from. Keep in mind however that, effectively, zottl is not banned from the game, merely the forum. Again, a confusing choice but it appears much less harmful than if he was to be banned from the game.

I've not made sense of anything yet, which is what I said - it's a process, Tybalt. I don't think calling my replies pathetic is exactly helping the exchange, but I guess that's just frustration.

Personally, I think that we could've avoided this entire shitshow if we would've had some rule in regards to limitation of the period of punishability for breaking rules - it's a bit dumb to chase after things that happened 2 years ago or so.

Shanxi, meanwhile what you quoted could very well be someone else using James' avatar and steam name to forge evidence, yet I'm not doubting you . I wouldn't lie to you regarding there being data in the logs, if there wasn't any I'd be on the forefront to unban zottl, even if he's a krems. I've refrained from posting it by advice of other devs.