Author Topic: Please unban RIP  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: Please unban RIP
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 02:00:41 pm »
you didnt play mercs yet hu?

http://forums.mbmerc.com/index.php?/topic/3651-sleekphantom-banned-me-forwhat-exactly-for/

check this out and tell me a cRPG admin whos THAT bad at his job. (hope guests can see pics)

After checking that thread, carefully reading I came to a conclussion that you Cassi, are absolutly right

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2989
  • Infamy: 2579
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 04:02:11 pm »
+2
I'm actually genuinely impressed by cRPG's time honored tradition of picking the biggest retards to be admins. Is there, like, an IQ test and if you score too high you can't become one? I've never seen a community with worse admins.

I've seen worse... but yeah, point stands. Some fine people were given admin in this mod but also some pretty damn crazy people as well. Doesn't surprise me, with chadz being originator of this mod that was bound to happen. He was master troll all these years.

Can someone unban me as well. I don't intend to play, but being banned for like 3-4 straight years or so, isn't that a bit excessive? Some number character I used last time I played, I believe that was the case.

Edit: When I think about it, my ban story is that of a friend who shoplifted a TV then got death sentence for it.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 09:15:28 pm »
+2
I've seen worse... but yeah, point stands. Some fine people were given admin in this mod but also some pretty damn crazy people as well. Doesn't surprise me, with chadz being originator of this mod that was bound to happen. He was master troll all these years.

Can someone unban me as well. I don't intend to play, but being banned for like 3-4 straight years or so, isn't that a bit excessive? Some number character I used last time I played, I believe that was the case.

Edit: When I think about it, my ban story is that of a friend who shoplifted a TV then got death sentence for it.
I thought you got banned for losing a duel to RazFrenzy
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 10:56:13 pm »
+6
If anyone thinks some admin is bad, lemme tell you this:
I've been banned for 3 months on another forum for saying to someone:
"You sound like a gay person. A male gay person. You should leave".
I was only unbanned when I made a public post about it, which was very quickly deleted btw.
So yeah, what was my point...

cRPG has the best admins ever!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2173
  • Infamy: 1391
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 04:56:15 pm »
I've been banned for 3 months on another forum for saying to someone:
"You sound like a gay person. A male gay person. You should leave".

You were probably banned by cmp. You being Russian, taking anti-gay stance during Ukraine conflict. That must struck a nerve of certain bicurious Yugoslavian from Trieste, who held immeasurable power at the time.

I thought you got banned for losing a duel to RazFrenzy

If that was the case I would accept my fate. But no, I was permabanned for teamkilling some buddy of Fin's, by Fin, forever.

Back person aka nig rrr is censored as friend. First time seeing it on forum, probably because few had the balls to say it publicly.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 05:24:58 pm »
+1
I got banned for talking shit about Anita Sarkeesian on the TW forums. I think it was only temp but I don't think I've posted on it since then.

Leshma I'm torn between satisfaction at you finally being permabanned, as you should've been when we first dueled, and disgust at another example of Fin's nepotistic assholery.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2314
  • Infamy: 258
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 10:56:51 pm »
+1
To tell you frankly, I've made grave mistake for not honoring that duel agreement although I barely remember it at this point. Everything that happened to me afterward is kinda justified, when I think about it. Could save myself couple thousands of living hours as well, which is the most important.

It's one of those times when life is trying to do you a favor but you refuse it.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 12:36:40 am »
+3
wtf kinda duel should have happened between u two and why arent u doing it right now?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 02:26:57 pm »
+1
Way way early on, I think even pre-2010, Leshma was being a worthless autist on the server and sucking terribly at the game, I challenged him to an all or nothing best out of 3 with loser leaving the mod forever. He accepted, predictably got destroyed and even more predictably decided to pretend it never happened.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 06:26:41 pm »
You were probably banned by cmp. You being Russian, taking anti-gay stance during Ukraine conflict. That must struck a nerve of certain bicurious Yugoslavian from Trieste, who held immeasurable power at the time.
The funny thing is that this guy turned out to be Russian as well, even though it was an international project. Go figure...

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 06:48:45 pm »
+4
imo we should just unban everyone now, c-rpg is already dead and if we want to rebuild the community we're going to need people, RIP really didn't do much wrong other than insulting people in chat which is genuinely 100% of this retarded community and some intentional teamkills which a lot of people have done in the past as well lol, it's great having strict admins if you have a community that is large and needs controlling, however, in a low population mod with basically all the same sort of people in (Not many outsiders) there's really not much point in having pedantic admins that will ban over the slightest wrongdoing. You can be a good admin without instantly banning people for breaking the rules, the key to being a good admin is knowing when there's a need to be strict and when there isn't, I learned that from being an admin in PW for about 3 years.

I'm not saying let these guys off Scott free, let them return on a trial basis or some shit, watch them closely, do whatever the fuck you like, but to be honest, we're trying to rebuild the community, and keeping people shut out isn't going to help it.

also RIP is autistic and by banning him u are picking on people with special needs, i personally think that is CRUEL AND UNJUST

#JUSTICE4RIP

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Suedehead

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: wife_of_an_acrobat
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 07:58:54 pm »
But isn't he unbanned already?I saw some Rest_in_peace dueling with Wayyyyne on EU1 few days ago - isn't this the same person you talking about?

Offline SyderOne

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ISLAMIC STATE
  • Game nicks: Syder // Azzam
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 09:50:05 am »
He just cried to me in Steam chat how this racist baguette Blackbow banned him for one year and he won't be able to participate in the revival of cRPG.

Therefor I demand in his name, that you release him at once so we can be united once again in EU_1 and throw stones at everyone including each other, please, he is heartbroken and so am I.

(click to show/hide)

WHAT? when? info?

PD: Ban blackbow, stupid french!