Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 42862 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #675 on: November 14, 2017, 03:14:06 pm »
Yeah in America the left has essentially blamed all their losses and problems in the recent past on (((Russia))).

seriously tho?  I hear from central and left sources that talk about russian intervention and collusion,  but just as much about quarrels within the democratic party and general incompetence.
anyway not enough to understand why the alt right is so pro russia - although thats just my superficial perception
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #676 on: November 14, 2017, 03:20:03 pm »
There is some truth to the accusations in that members of Trumps campaign were in contact with Russians during the campaign and many are under investigation. But the level of collusion is not really clear yet.

In general the entire thing has devolved into shit flinging and there is no real discourse occurring. As an observer from up north I don't see any way that the left and the right can reconcile. They hate each other and both sides have completely lost grip on reality.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #677 on: November 14, 2017, 03:41:45 pm »
+1
I still think Putin is a fucking megalomaniacal dictator that's keeping his stranglehold on Russia through the same shenanigans that have always been endemic to russian rulership. The idea that he's some sort of masterful geopolitical ghost manipulator that pulled the rug from under Hillary Clinton in a deviously implemented cyberespionnage campaign is some fucking Tom Clancy novella paranoid conspiracy theory that goes beyond almost any Cold War paranoia myths about the Soviet Union. Russia is not the Soviet Union, in influence, wealth or power, no matter how much both Putin and the lefty controlled media and DNC want to pretend so. If anything constructing these insane stories about Putin's supposed reach plays directly into his totalitarian cult of personality.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:44:54 pm by Oberyn »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 14, 2017, 03:53:38 pm »
The left essentially blame Russia for posting super effective memes that dismantled Hillary's campaign. Not a good sign if your campaign can be destroyed by some memes.

Did Russia do the memes? Probably some yes. Was it the Russian government? Maybe. Realistically Hillary was not a good candidate. Previous scandals (benghazi/emails), defended child rapists in court and laughed about knowing their guilt, laughed about Gadafi being assfucked to death with knives in the street, married to a serial sex offender and publicly shamed his victims, seemed like she would die while campaigning from seizures/passing out, proven liar over and over. She had way too much baggage, if Biden had run I bet he would have won.

It was not much a surprise to me that Trump won and I do not think the outcome was influenced by the Kremlin. Was it influenced by people in general worldwide memeing the fuck out of Hillary? Yeah probably. Trump memes are potent tbh.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #679 on: November 14, 2017, 04:19:30 pm »
Please, did you see some of the facebook russian "memes" they say reached 120 million people? It's literally grandma sharing her first internet image level memes. Absolute base-level stuff, an angel supporting Trump and a devil supporting Clinton. Oh my gawd, obviously we have found the culprit! These masterful political commentary images literally swayed the election! Just lol.

Meanwhile, let us not discuss the millions Saudi's poured into the Clinton campaign and the Clinton foundation, those same millions that were suddenly withdraw with no explanation (along with those of every other "campaign contributor") when she lost the election. Yes, truly this is nothing compared to the barrage of russian propaganda.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #680 on: November 14, 2017, 06:36:40 pm »
USA is fucked, we are reverting to a feudal state its a fact, pretty soon we will be hammering scrap metal into hoes for our dirt farms and getting shot for hunting on his majesties land.

probably within 10 years.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #681 on: November 14, 2017, 07:10:49 pm »
I seriously hope you get your shit together,  dont care too much to see a world with a bunch of super powers nuking it out
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 14, 2017, 07:25:12 pm »
I seriously hope you get your shit together,  dont care too much to see a world with a bunch of super powers nuking it out

To late just grab your popcorn and say your goodbyes

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #683 on: November 15, 2017, 06:15:42 am »
The radaation will do the popping for you!
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2617
  • Infamy: 1571
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 16, 2017, 04:07:20 am »
Yes, you Leshma. You attempting to speak on anything that isn't anime or video games with any sort of authority. You are the dumbest, most ignorant motherfucker on these forums.

Maybe. But I also won although I never actually asked for it. You see, I was always acting like an oddball and never tried to hide that fact. Call me stupid, idiotic, non consistent, schizophrenic, doesn't matter, all is perfectly fine to describe me. And I don't mind it, because I never ever took myself serious enough to care about such petty things. I'd rather laugh like those who take themselves seriously than be one of them.

In this game I was the pig, happily playing in the mud and having a good time. You were calling me out on that. Few years after, I've dragged you into the mud. No one will ever take you seriously in this community, same goes for me. But you never wanted that, so in the end you lost.

Golden rule always was, don't argue with a fool because only thing that will ever come out of that is you becoming a fool yourself. You should just ignore people calling you out. Instead you came onto their turf and lost the game. Lost against Krems, lost against the likes of me. If you were smart like you think you are, diverting your attention elsewhere would be the sensible thing to do.

PS. There's no knowledge of anime, lol. That is form of entertainment. Like video games. Knowledge is very peculiar thing, it takes a bit of effort to attain it. Difference between knowledge and something else is in work involved. One can get a grasp on some subject after spending a lot time lazily observing the matter, but that will never turn into proper knowledge. To learn you need to put effort and do it in structured manner. Reading about illnesses on wikipedia, even daily for a decade or longer, won't turn you into skilled physician.

Edit: Being adhd autist also entails I'm not very eager to go through information in one go. So I only read portion of your reply and answered to it. But now I've read the whole thing. Must say half of it I don't even understand what you're talking about, you truly do sound like a madman. Mixing words and terms where they don't belong, obviously placed together in a fit of rage which itself is state of mental weakness. You have completely lost the plot. Get a grip before it is too late, I really want to see you sane again.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:17:36 am by Leshma »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 16, 2017, 08:39:50 am »
+2
Such deep insights, THANK YOU sensei
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #686 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:17 am »
+2
Powerful message.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #687 on: November 24, 2017, 01:34:30 am »
+2

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #688 on: November 24, 2017, 08:49:17 pm »
+1
Yes. He hates his own nephew!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #689 on: November 24, 2017, 08:58:38 pm »