Author Topic: Needs to be talked about  (Read 14738 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Needs to be talked about
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 12:39:43 pm »
+5
Just call yourself MechaPolPot, or MechaMao, or MechaLenin, or MechaStalin, or MechaGengisKhan, or etc etc all the way back to the dawn of human history. All of those wonderful people aren't censored by the comically inept self-loathing zeigeist of modern day krauts.

Obviously Sparvico Seadle could have done that if his intended purpose wasn't to be a stupid fucking troll pretending he's suffering for free speech or whatever retarded excuse is common now in NA servers to be useless stupid cunts. Just accept that cRPG servers are subject to dictatorial and fascist speech laws imposed by krauts, they aren't very good at recognizing irony. Probably comes from being humourless robotic sausage fanatics who can only approximate human emotion when completely drunk on schnaps.

edited for mistaken identity.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:26:17 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 12:53:11 pm »
imposed by krauts

who are the guys youre talking about tho
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 01:11:32 pm »
who are the guys youre talking about tho
He probably doesn't know at this point. He just wanted to let go yet another rant about something...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 01:42:42 pm »
+4
I was under the impression the obsession with H1tler and naz1s being censored everywhere on this forum and the game is specifically because of german law and because german and austrian players/devs/whoever pays for the forum/servers could potentially end up in legal problems. I'm open to being disabused of the notion.

Molly, are you ever tired of being wrong? The many years I've known of you says no, but I had to ask.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 01:51:11 pm »
+8

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 02:26:42 pm »
+8
I feel like the current NA populace is just giving up on creative trolling and only trying to break the rules to be cool. Try harder kids, if you're going to troll, learn how to do it. Breaking the rules blatantly and complaining on forums is not trolling. It's just sad.

Oberyn, since you can't read, this wasn't Sparvico it was Horns. Rant on my friend.

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 02:38:11 pm »
Jesus what a bunch of quivering vaginas. You are all trolls and can't handle when somebody else does it to you even the slightest bit. Man up or get out of fuck town. Sad...

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 02:40:44 pm »
+2
Jesus what a bunch of quivering vaginas. You are all trolls and can't handle when somebody else does it to you even the slightest bit. Man up or get out of fuck town. Sad...

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 02:48:00 pm »
+6
Just call yourself MechaPolPot, or MechaMao, or MechaLenin, or MechaStalin, or MechaGengisKhan, or etc etc all the way back to the dawn of human history. All of those wonderful people aren't censored by the comically inept self-loathing zeigeist of modern day krauts.

Obviously Sparvico could have done that if his intended purpose wasn't to be a stupid fucking troll pretending he's suffering for free speech or whatever retarded excuse is common now in NA servers to be useless stupid cunts. Just accept that cRPG servers are subject to dictatorial and fascist speech laws imposed by krauts, they aren't very good at recognizing irony. Probably comes from being humourless robotic sausage fanatics who can only approximate human emotion when completely drunk on schnaps.

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »
+1
I was under the impression the obsession with H1tler and naz1s being censored everywhere on this forum and the game is specifically because of german law and because german and austrian players/devs/whoever pays for the forum/servers could potentially end up in legal problems. I'm open to being disabused of the notion.

Molly, are you ever tired of being wrong? The many years I've known of you says no, but I had to ask.

Hilter and nasis are quite a discussed topic in germany,  I guess its seen as a historical duty to keep the knowledge about that part of germanies history alive / well know/  not distorted.  But I am quite sure there is no censoring going on in the level you are thinking of.

Forbidden are things going against the constitution.  there is a Reichs movement for example,  that thinks there is no German state,  and that they still live in the kaiserreich.  which is against the law.  next to being weird.
considering nasi things:  denying historical facts from that era is against constitution,  making fun of it not at all.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 04:28:31 pm »
+3
Yes of course, Germany absolutely has no tradition of censoring naz1 imagery and themes in video games, or violence or anything else, no laws devoted to that very purpose, full on realistic historical portrayals all the way, it's probably yet another of those famous Oberyn figments of imagination.

Lol they couldn't even show a portrait of H1tler in HoI4, like it's fucking Muhammed or something.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 04:49:56 pm »
Yes of course, Germany absolutely has no tradition of censoring naz1 imagery and themes in video games, or violence or anything else, no laws devoted to that very purpose, full on realistic historical portrayals all the way, it's probably yet another of those famous Oberyn figments of imagination.

Lol they couldn't even show a portrait of H1tler in HoI4, like it's fucking Muhammed or something.

I was more of the impression you were talking about censorship in the forum.  are you not? 

Using imagery of anti-constitutional organizations like the cute puppy is only allowed in artforms,  which is why they are OK in movies.  Computer games are no art form in the eye of german law,  so the use is not allowed.  Violence is censored in german games because of the youth protection laws. 

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2017, 04:53:54 pm »
+5
Computer games are no art form in the eye of german law

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 06:02:31 pm »
+6
Trolling by teamkilling or simply saying friend, pff amateurs.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 06:09:52 pm »
+4
Liking every post everyone ever made on an entire forum. Now there is a troll.  8-)