Author Topic: I did not understand anything  (Read 443 times)

Offline Axror

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Say Hello To My Little Friend !
    • View Profile
I did not understand anything
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:46:29 pm »
Today i was playing in EU1 server then i ran into some kind of mob which has a turk admin also . First time when i was playin in battle , he was killed by me then kicked me without any reason and he kept to talk dirty with his gang as well then i was curious about the turkish gang and their admin permission . Even if I had asked them many times why you were kicked me or kept swearing when I responsed as well as their level .Then i left the server of course so thats why I ve got no screenshot  .The next time i was tryin to login but I ve just realized that he banned me almost whole c-rpg servers.

Please do not give an any kind of permission or authority to this turkish guy called '' kratos ''. And please make me be able to login as could as possible .

I banned from servers about 23pm . :evil:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:24:50 am by Axror »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: I did not understand anything
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:14:01 am »
Hey bud.  Usually your ban should only be for one hour,  so you might be able to join again by now.  Im sorry for what happened.  Try to ignore people shit talking on the server in the future. The in game chat is actually a fun place with lots of great guys -if you can ignore one or the other stupid comment from time to time ^^

see you on the field!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Axror

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Say Hello To My Little Friend !
    • View Profile
Re: I did not understand anything
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 12:53:37 am »
I glad you wrote man .
Unfortunately, u were not right and it was not an one hour ban but in my way of thinkin it is not an excuse .. it should be more careful to admin selection whether it was an one hour ban or not .

Anyway I hope anyone will not be encountered this kind of problems anymore .

See you on the field . Szia !

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:04:07 am by Axror »