Author Topic: Banners not updating  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
Re: Banners not updating
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 01:45:47 am »
+2
Also I gave more money to cRPG than I did Warband. Plus bought okam but still like Warband better.
I did too, 150 € in total, but for 6 years of happiness it's peanuts.
This money didn't goes to hoes and donkeys farm but to pay the 6 EU / US servers up.

But I still doesn't explain why people left cRPG, the game is still playable and fun, since the last 2 years I nearly only played on DTV that's probably why I didn't noticed people leaving / rage quitting.

I think the big mistake the devs made was to listen the players' whines about nerf / buff class, this totally fucked up the game at every update, every month balance was fucked up.

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 01:55:30 am »
+1
And people still doesn't understand what Early Access Game means, what is that implies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't blame the devs but yourself dudes.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:01:26 am by Elio »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 02:11:29 am »
I did too, 150 € in total, but for 6 years of happiness it's peanuts.
This money didn't goes to hoes and donkeys farm but to pay the 6 EU / US servers up.

But I still doesn't explain why people left cRPG, the game is still playable and fun, since the last 2 years I nearly only played on DTV that's probably why I didn't noticed people leaving / rage quitting.

I think the big mistake the devs made was to listen the players' whines about nerf / buff class, this totally fucked up the game at every update, every month balance was fucked up.
so how much does taleworlds pay to keep their servers up and running esp when it got to the game going for $5 a pop every steam sale, where crpg servers more expensive or something? I am just replying because you said they made something better than Taleworlds did.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 03:11:03 am »
+1
so how much does taleworlds pay to keep their servers up and running esp when it got to the game going for $5 a pop every steam sale, where crpg servers more expensive or something? I am just replying because you said they made something better than Taleworlds did.

cRPG servers were on NFO most of their life which were pretty expensive back in the day. Their servers specs weren't a potato either.. I think EU might actually still be on NFO, not 100% sure.

Taleworlds unknown but most likely funded by investors. Taleworlds is one of Turkey's biggest game developers, i'm sure keeping their servers up is no problem for them..
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 03:29:18 am »
+1

cRPG servers were on NFO most of their life which were pretty expensive back in the day. Their servers specs weren't a potato either.. I think EU might actually still be on NFO, not 100% sure.

Taleworlds unknown but most likely funded by investors. Taleworlds is one of Turkey's biggest game developers, i'm sure keeping their servers up is no problem for them..
ok thank you for the info.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 04:36:57 am »
+3
CN server has the same problem. The server is running, but no one is playing. Why?

First, to play other games, mainly in the copycat MB.

Second, CRPG update maintenance stop, no management.

Third, disappointed with OKAM,and Donkeys.

I think the main reason is second.

Treatment:
Fix new item bug, fix balance, issue a long-term stable version.
Do not add new things, the current enough, only the stability is good.

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 05:29:45 am »
Release Blade Cavalry in the west and treatment not needed. :lol:
PENDULUM

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 12:59:39 pm »
+4

This is a big worry regarding OKAM too, the fact that after 6 years cRPG is still in beta and was still being tweaked is not a good thing. It should have just been released as finished in like 2013 when imo it was at its best insteadf of this constant nerfing/buffing and changing shit that didn't need changing. If they act the same with OKAM it will probably be in EA for 20 years. Quite simply devs need to realize that they can't please everyone so stop trying to do that.