Author Topic: Request cancellation of the ban  (Read 955 times)

Offline 11769104

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Request cancellation of the ban
« on: May 29, 2011, 10:41:40 pm »
因为是新手,攻城服用建筑地基被禁止了.后来很多NA的服务器都连同被禁止,希望管理员解除所有NA服务器的禁止,谢谢。

As a novice, taking the building foundations are prohibited siege. Later, together with a lot of NA's servers is prohibited, I hope the administrator to lift the prohibition of all the NA servers, thank you.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:52:41 pm by 11769104 »

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Request cancellation of the ban
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 11:56:16 pm »
What?

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 12:47:07 am »
That Chinese guy again ? He was putting construction sites everywhere before the patch .. I thought he got unbanned .. or maybe he got banned again for a different reason ...

Offline 11769104

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 03:05:45 pm »
我是4月12号买到授权码,因为不懂规则,在NA_SIEGE用建筑地基被禁止,然后很多NA的服务器也连同被禁止,那些被禁止的服务器我根本就没进去玩过。
I was 12 April to buy a license key, because do not know the rules, in NA_SIEGE with the building foundations are prohibited, and then with a lot of NA's servers is prohibited, those who have been banned did not even get the server I played.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:49:51 pm by 11769104 »

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:17 pm »
因为是新手,攻城服用建筑地基被禁止了.后来很多NA的服务器都连同被禁止,希望管理员解除所有NA服务器的禁止,谢谢。

<Google translation snipped>
Because I was new, the construction site for Siege servers was prohibited from using. Later on, many of the NA servers disallowed the usage of CS, hopefully the admins will unban me on 'all' of the NA servers, thanks.

(He's writing in pieces and incomplete sentences, I'm uncertain if he's saying that he got himself banned in all of the NA servers or the construction site wasn't allowed in all of the servers)

我是4月12号买到授权码,因为不懂规则,在NA_SIEGE用建筑地基被禁止,然后很多NA的服务器也连同被禁止,那些被禁止的服务器我根本就没进去玩过。

<Google translation snipped>
I purchased my serial key in April 12th. Because of not understanding the rules, I was banned for using construction site in NA_Siege as well as many other NA servers, even though I've never even played in those servers before. (Except Siege, I'm guessing)
---
My guess is,

This fellow did not understand the rules and still went on to use construction site in the NA Siege server, then was banished from all of the NA servers.

Was he trying to apologize? He did not say the word but I could tell from his tone.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:09:05 pm by Kenji »

Offline 11769104

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 05:41:08 pm »
中国没专门的攻城服务器,所以规则和北美的不一样的。管理员可以看我被禁止的时间就知道我是刚玩没几天,我实在不懂规则,希望能原谅,我表示抱歉,我以后不会用建筑基地来堵路。再次表示感谢!
China of No dedicated server siege  , and North America, so the rules are not the same. Administrators can see the time I was banned just to know that I was playing a few days, I really do not understand the rules, hoping to forgive, and I apologize, I will not use the building site to Dulu. Thanks again!

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 03:27:17 am »
I apologize on behalf of the admin teams, looks like we were a bit half ass in unbanning you and only unbanned you from one server instead of all of them. You are now completely unbanned. Good Luck.