Author Topic: Ban Kesh, Knightmare, Miserable Old Bastard, and "Mysterious_Dweller"  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Wasn't there, making this thread for Permafrost
2. Name of offending character(s): Kesh, Knightmare, Miserable Old Bastard, and some pseudo bundle of sticks
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 9:38am to 10:10 am PST on NA 3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. They didnt have gear so they hid in the four corners of the map until the time ran out, causing the attackers to lose.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Mad cuz bads that cant gear a fief even though they've owned it for literal months
6. Multiple Screenshots http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1214
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Froi, King of Kings Permafrost

Battle/ siege
          1) Prolonging a battle
                    1.1) End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
                    1.2) If the attacker is out of siege equipment, and no longer has any way of getting into the castle or town, he has to retreat ("getting into the castle" means getting in the defender spawn zone. If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
Any evidence (screens, vids) or testimonies would be welcome at this point in time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Wasn't there, making this thread for Permafrost
2. Name of offending character(s): Kesh, Knightmare, Miserable Old Bastard, and some pseudo bundle of sticks
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 9:38am to 10:10 am PST on NA 3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. They didnt have gear so they hid in the four corners of the map until the time ran out, causing the attackers to lose.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Mad cuz bads that cant gear a fief even though they've owned it for literal months
6. Multiple Screenshots http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1214
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Froi, King of Kings Permafrost

Battle/ siege
          1) Prolonging a battle
                    1.1) End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
                    1.2) If the attacker is out of siege equipment, and no longer has any way of getting into the castle or town, he has to retreat ("getting into the castle" means getting in the defender spawn zone. If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down).

Battle was not won due to time running out or delaying, Froi quit and then Permafrost was killed and their flags were capped.

close thread thanks

Also their was 12 minutes or so if not more left in the battle

Offline _Zetan_

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Miserable_Old_Bastard
frio quit and we killed ur ass so whats your point permapussy?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Definitely going to need screenshots or video as even if the logs were updating I doubt they would be too much help here.

Additionally this:
The rule as it currently stands is that:
End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down.

My common sense would tell me that the impetus is on the attackers to finish a fight no matter the gear quality of the defenders. If the defenders can survive without gear for the duration of the battle they still have to kill all the attackers to end the fight. At that point if the defenders continue to run away they would be delaying because the fight is "over" and they are refusing to engage with the enemy. Before then however it's a valid tactic in my opinion.

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
legitimate albeit infuriating

/thread

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
Regardless of whether the defenders did end up winning by killing the attackers, the fact of the matter is that the defenders extensively delayed, and largely made no attempt to engage the attackers. All the offenders will be banned for one day.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 05:58:55 am by RD_Professor »
shoot me on discord or real life