Author Topic: Plans for the Upcoming weeks  (Read 25355 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: Plans for the Upcoming weeks
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2016, 04:54:32 pm »
+2
But Khorin, when aren't you planning on being intoxicated?
I rarely plan for it...

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2016, 06:29:24 pm »
:rolleyes: oh boi  :lol:

Who were the people that tried it apart from the Dev team so far? Was it your sponsors or some local students? Genuinly curious.

Ofcourse chadz loves the game itself, why would you spend so many months asking for monies cause you want to make your "dream" game.... and then not love it :P

"Very pleased" indeed doesnt sound very enthusiastic imo. Perhaps Donkey Crew its overlords were very pleased?
Aside from that, i wonder how many things chadz promised that he would put in the game, will still be in the end product.. as he is relient on his "publisher/sponsor" for a yay or nay ? I can hardly believe they would have Donkey Crew do their thing, without their "moneytree" having a say in it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:55:56 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2016, 06:58:48 pm »
Ofcourse chadz loves the game itself, why would you spend so many months asking for monies cause you want to make your "dream" game.... and then not love it :P

"Very pleased" indeed doesnt sound very enthusiastic imo. Perhaps Donkey Crew its overlords were very pleased?
Aside from that, i wonder how many things chadz promised that he would put in the game, will still be in the end product.. as he is relient on his "publisher/sponsor" for a yay or nay ? I can hardly believe they would have Donkey Crew do their thing, without their "moneytree" having a say in it.

I believe, they said that they can do pretty much whatever. Somehow the sponsor trusts them, which is beyond me.  :lol:
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2016, 07:00:31 pm »
I believe, they said that they can do pretty much whatever. Somehow the sponsor trusts them, which is beyond me.  :lol:

Didnt their sponsor run out of money, and they got a publisher instead or something?
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2016, 07:04:34 pm »
+1
Sir Polak scholars, since you will be busy gib ur Scholar Badge pls.

Yours sincerely,
xoxo Kratos spierdalaj

First Turks must love Kurds and give them land for their own country  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Pestdoktor

• Developer
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis, Wolves of Fenris, Burg Krems
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 07:15:15 pm »
+2
I did in all honesty miss that it's a holiday, but now it's out, and we're sticking with it :)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 07:18:41 pm »
Didnt their sponsor run out of money, and they got a publisher instead or something?

Really? I thought it was the same thing.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

pogosan

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:19 pm »

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2016, 07:40:04 pm »
+24

Jambi got me. Every of his suspicions and implications are true. I do in fact not love it, very pleased actually means "the better choice at gunpoint", it actually has no features and all, and it's because our publisher/sponsor doesn't like gameplay, they think it's better to make something more like candy crush, because stats show that sells better.

Alas! My plan foiled, so close before scamming people into early access! I tip my fedora to you, you bested me with your intelligence.

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2016, 07:45:05 pm »
+7
Jambi got me. Every of his suspicions and implications are true. I do in fact not love it, very pleased actually means "the better choice at gunpoint", it actually has no features and all, and it's because our publisher/sponsor doesn't like gameplay, they think it's better to make something more like candy crush, because stats show that sells better.

Alas! My plan foiled, so close before scamming people into early access! I tip my fedora to you, you bested me with your intelligence.

Good. I always like Candy Crush way better than Native and cRPG combined.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2016, 07:46:08 pm »
+5

I don't think I can recall a forum post that was dripping with more sarcasm than this one.
Maybe Xant wrote something more sarcast... no, no, not really.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2016, 07:46:57 pm »
+2
Sponsor basically pays for advertisement but donkey crew isn't big enough to get that, I'm pretty sure it's publisher who gets his cut.

Thats what i thought.

+ In one of their video's, one of the devs (?) answered a question.. and said they would most likely have voip thru steam.  If they are so certain the game will be on steam, they must have a publisher that already has a good standing with Steam.

Usually indie games first go trough Steam Greenlight etc, to see if their legit or not... especially after the Dayz thing that happened. being in beta for years and still broken.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:51:03 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Hellsing

• Count
  • Renown: 209
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2016, 07:47:29 pm »
they think it's better to make something more like candy crush, because stats show that sells better.
We should've known  :cry: #rip anus crew, it's penetrated

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2016, 07:51:19 pm »

lol so salty.
Implying i have suspicions and implications. Those were legit questions i had, without any intend of "triggering" you.
And lets be fair.. ofcourse you would say you Love your own game. If you would say its decent or bad or whatever, it wouldnt be great advertisement  :P
Being all silent to your backers about changes in the original plan/team, and not letting out regular monthly updates like you promised.. ofcourse will make people ponder about whats going on..and what they can further expect.. quite natural reaction. Its of your own design, not mine.

Good. I always like Candy Crush way better than Native and cRPG combined.

Aye, Candy Crush probably pleased alot more players, then melee battlegrounds ever will. lets be realistic :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:25:28 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2016, 08:15:06 pm »
lol so salty.
Implying i have suspicions and implications. Those were legit questions i had, without any intend of "triggering" you.
And lets be fair.. ofcourse you would say you Love your own game. If you would say its decent or bad or whatever, it wouldnt be great advertisement  :P
Being all silent to your backers about changes in the original plan/team, and not letting out regular monthly updates like you promised.. ofcourse will make people ponder about whats going on..and what they can further expect.. quite natural reaction. Its of your own design, not mine.

Aye, Candy Crush probably pleased alot more players, then melee battlegrounds ever will. lets be realistic :P
I looked and didn't find any question. :(
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.