Author Topic: Clarifications.  (Read 3116 times)

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Clarifications.
« on: April 04, 2016, 08:52:20 am »
im permabanned poster BADPLAYER.

Obviously I am not trying to be unbanned because I deserve it for multi-accounting in Strategus, using old accounts of mine that for some reason some months ago were unbanned and able to be used again (possibly longer back, and I just hadn't tried them).
This deserves a ban, and I would never argue against it even though I really don't regret or care about it because it was funny to use old should-be-banned accounts like that.

However some accusations have been thrown my way which have no proof or basis in reality involved in them, that I would like to bring into this Arena of Law to settle things with the one finely crafted masterwork weapon I still have left at my disposal, Cold Hard Facts.

1. New Accounts. For some reason you think I have like 14 accounts, but all of the accounts I used were my own that used to be banned, and like I said were unbanned sometime ago and I have no idea why. If I recall there were 5 of them, one which actually stayed banned so really 4. Oh and I logged into my friends account to view the melee battleground donor forums because he's a big enough chump to have donated (Sorry Bear!) Either way it's not close to 14 and you might have banned some innocent people (kaoklai  :oops:)

2. Item Compiler. Legitimately had no idea anything was even remotely wrong with this, but apparently I masterminded my way into accessing it and using it to delay and mess up patches and the launcher. Which is strange considering as far as I know the patches have gone through fine, they just need chadz to push them through, and the launcher hasn't been bugged until pretty recently. I really don't understand why foul play is cried when the much more likely alternative is something fucking up as is typical for cRPG/Strategus. Which brings me onto-

3. Strategus Delays So if the narrative is correct, I single handedly delayed Strategus for almost a year, through hacking the website/sql database and postponing Strategus Battles. It is either some absurd amount of credit being given to me, or a ridiculously badly coded site that even lets this be a suggestion. I would love to see the reasons why it's assumed I did this, that don't involve coincidences and/or biased assumptions towards me.

I am not asking to be unbanned, I really don't care about being banned, but I'd really love to know what makes you think I did all these amazing things that if true would make me a better candidate for coding this mod than anyone who has actually been involved in it!.

I rest my case.

If you are going to reply, try bringing Truth&Facts instead of slanderous accusations like what you have brought already.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Clarifications.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 11:33:30 pm »
what
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far