Author Topic: Making STF's strat hero  (Read 814 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Making STF's strat hero
« on: March 24, 2016, 09:53:26 pm »
+1
I'm not demanding for any compensation or anything bullshit like that I would just like to let the developers/site moderators know that when you make a STF your hero, no where did I see it warn me that I would be unable to respec and change name freely like I am able to normally. I check on the forums in the strategus section in the rules for any commentary on the matter and found none.

AGAIN:

I understand any reasoning for these rules to be set; however, it should warn players of the ramifications of changing a hero to STF

I simply wanted my hero to have a different name. Currently my STF that is my hero is specced to something very non-strat-efficient and I would have definitely changed the build before he was made Hero had I known I wouldn't be able to after.

If an admin is reading this and has any mercy, offer my poor STF ErwinGoml_THEDESERTGOBBLIN a free respec plzpz D:D:D:D: while i switch hero back to main
if not i understand
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
Re: Making STF's strat hero
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 01:23:45 am »
+2
Should have a free respec.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Making STF's strat hero
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:36:45 am »
Last time I did, it was indeed respec locked: nothing can be done except change strat character => 1 week CD.