Author Topic: Roll back Strat one day  (Read 22163 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
Re: Roll back Strat one day
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 10:10:10 pm »
+2
At least y'all aren't like the guys in my battle against Tulga who were saying that we were whining because "we are shit and didn't sign up people"

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 10:16:48 pm »
+1
This is the kind of stuff that makes people GTX the mod again. A few more of these and cRPG will be dead within a year.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Tumble, Sleepy_Horse, Homicide, Black_Men_Cant_Clap,Pony_Boy_Curtis
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 10:39:55 pm »
This has happened to EU big factions multiple times. Even worse their servers were down so they couldnt even make their big battles. To rollback here wouldn't make sense as this isn't the first time. Why now? What is the special occasion?

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tumble, Sleepy_Horse, Homicide, Black_Men_Cant_Clap,Pony_Boy_Curtis
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 10:42:52 pm »
At least y'all aren't like the guys in my battle against Tulga who were saying that we were whining because "we are shit and didn't sign up people"

I'm a pretty nice guy but my friend... that was your fault. The server didnt go down until like 10 hours before the battle. You had all night to sign mercs. Was it magic that there were more mercs against you? Hacking? Or Persistence? No No they must have magically came out of my butthole just in time for battle...

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 10:52:57 pm »
+1
I'm a pretty nice guy but my friend... that was your fault. The server didnt go down until like 10 hours before the battle. You had all night to sign mercs. Was it magic that there were more mercs against you? Hacking? Or Persistence? No No they must have magically came out of my butthole just in time for battle...
Not exactly sure, but Caberfeidh of HoC claimed that it crashed around 10 (not sure time zone). Regardless, the majority of NA, unless you're a fucking neckbeard who has no job and lives with his mother, will be at their job or in my case, and many others too, school. So if persistence to you is distracting yourself from work or school, or not working at all/dropping out to play a 5 year old game, then I'm quite glad i have no persistence. Also, night is when you sleep, not alert people, who should also be sleeping, to sign up for a battle.

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 10:57:30 pm »
Right. Because it takes sooooo long to check merc applicants lol. Definitely not a 1 minute things every once ina while. I TOTALLY had to go out of my way to do that... lol

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 10:58:55 pm »
+4
Right. Because it takes sooooo long to check merc applicants lol. Definitely not a 1 minute things every once ina while. I TOTALLY had to go out of my way to do that... lol

you're retarded, he accepted 13 people to the battle and I doubt many more than that applied for him in total. People only apply when you spam them to do it a few hours before the battle.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 11:03:10 pm »
Yeah cuz i'm going to wake up at 3 a.m. to check this fucking game. If you're talking about at work/school, I imagine you lack a meaningful job, dropped out of school, or look like this
(click to show/hide)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 11:08:13 pm »
+2
It saddens me that people like the one on the picture actually exist.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2016, 11:14:28 pm »
+3
I signed and showed, what does that say about me?
Leader of BS

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2016, 11:20:35 pm »
I do not know bale, apparantly we are fat for having some extra time... a few minutes of it Lol. Yes i must have dropped out i definitely didn't graduate from one of the best schools in my city  :rolleyes: The down votes say it all =p. It is like first grade again. Im sorry you didnt get what you want gobbies, should i go get your mommies?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2016, 11:22:33 pm »
Are we supposed to be bothered by you lol? It's hard to be bothered when your bothering to sign up a forum account and post indicates to everyone here that you're literally an autistic, shitty, humorless neckbeard lol. Like, kid, it doesn't matter what you type--the very acts that have brought you here at this moment to type stupid shit let everyone know you're a worthless aspie shit lol.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2016, 11:25:27 pm »
I signed and showed, what does that say about me?
Well, Bale, you got signed because AI sign automatically every hour. Showing up wasn't the hard part. Anyways, I love you Bale and you're not the one typing in game "lol you're so bad to not wake up in the middle of the night and sign up people who haven't signed up yet."

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2016, 11:30:44 pm »
+1
Who is this Tumble guy and how can we get him muted?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2016, 11:35:57 pm »
+1
Lol this Tumble guy has had a forum account for 3 years and only made 5 posts, 4 of which are in this thread.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.