Author Topic: [Add-on] Strategus Tool Belt (STB)  (Read 36217 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: [Add-on] Strategus Tool Belt (STB)
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2016, 09:41:33 pm »
+1
Strategus also needs to give the best XP of any game mode (and more to the point it needs to also be perceived by the community as giving the best xp of any game mode). That could be done by simply increasing the xp earned per x value of gear used, or by reducing the cost of gear a bit making heavier armors slightly more affordable. Or by a combination of both.  There is a certain frustration involved in having all plate armies all the time, but making the heavy mail/light plate a little bit more reachable would not be a terrible idea.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2016, 09:57:07 pm »
+1
Not sure if it's feasible,  but especially for NA side it'd be nice if a certain amount of random, unsigned people could somehow show up for either side. Like if there were a limited pool of "walk-in" mercenaries that could be drawn upon if one side is five down or more or something, which capped out at maybe a max of ten per side, IDK. A pipe dream probably. I'm really glad you're part of the Strat team though Butan, I know that you'll do what you can to Make Strategus Great Again (for the first time).
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2016, 03:47:30 am »
its late and i am tired but i had to make this detailed illustration

(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

pogosan

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2016, 04:35:47 am »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2016, 11:13:26 am »
third half (like oddy grandmom azap) will not even get into fights because of low skill and leave strat aswell

I almost never get into strat battles as it is now, we should have special strat for those of us that are parents aswell - we need shorter battles!!!  :D

I suck, still I think my suckiness kan still beat ur suckiness in a fair duel - I HEREBY CHALLENGE U TO A DUEL AND I WILL NOT EVEN USE MY SHIELD - DO U ACCEPT?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2016, 11:27:55 am »
I almost never get into strat battles as it is now, we should have special strat for those of us that are parents aswell - we need shorter battles!!!  :D

I suck, still I think my suckiness kan still beat ur suckiness in a fair duel - I HEREBY CHALLENGE U TO A DUEL AND I WILL NOT EVEN USE MY SHIELD - DO U ACCEPT?
oh mj gad , incoming drama. Lets bet !!!!!!!  8-)

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »
Click Inventory tab and go back.
that is equipment in a fief and does not work like that (((
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

pogosan

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2016, 12:38:20 pm »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2016, 02:07:41 pm »
+1
I got a fief recently, so I could test myself if STB works with fief items.

It doesnt, its completely broken  :D  I will ask Chy to pull a fast STB fix.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2016, 02:29:51 pm »
oh mj gad , incoming drama. Lets bet !!!!!!!  8-)
Protip, since none of us can block you should bet on time for it to be over - no more than 6 seconds I would guess :)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2016, 07:12:10 pm »
+4
If you want to revive strategus, you need to firstly bring randoms and singles players from c-rpg on strategus and make strategus interesting for them. Secondly, make dat randoms profitable for fractions.
  I would like to see on strat private ownership and buildings players in  faction's fiefs, which would give a bonus to the experience or income c-rpg gold for the player and the bonus for the faction itself.

Add diplomacy system, where I as the leader of the faction may add allied faction and the faction of mercenaries.

Add a road on the map (straight line connecting the neighboring fief in a straight line) to increase the speed of movement of the armies of x5 x10 x20 rest of movement off road nerf to 0.5 0.2 0.1.

Fights. Change the system of strategic battles, making them more arcade and fast. Now loosing 1-2 armies leads to that the whole fraction leave strat with tears in his eyes. Boost experience bonus on EU3.

After the attack, the battle is query for fighting eu3 an hour (time for reinforcements). Then the battle begins. server automatically distributes players on the teams according to the diplomacy.  A team the factions players + allies, team B all who is not in the diplomatic list. After the battle starts next, etc. nonstop.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:02:23 pm by Vovka »

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2016, 08:34:26 pm »
+1
If you want to revive strategus, you need to firstly bring randoms and singles players from c-rpg on strategus and make strategus interesting for them. Secondly, make dat randoms profitable for fractions.
  I would like to see on strat private ownership and buildings players in  faction's fiefs, which would give a bonus to the experience or income c-rpg gold for the player and the bonus for the faction itself.

Add diplomacy system, where I as the leader of the faction may add allied faction and the faction of mercenaries.

Add a road on the map (straight line connecting the neighboring fief in a straight line) to increase the speed of movement of the armies of x5 x10 x20 rest of movement off road nerf to 0.5 0.2 0.1.

Fights. Change the system of strategic battles, making them more arcade and fast. Now loosing 1-2 armies leads to that the whole fraction leave strat with tears in his eyes. Boost experience bonus on EU3.

After the attack, the battle is query for fighting eu3 an hour (time for reinforcements). Then the battle begins. server automatically distributes players on the teams according to the diplomacy.  A team the factions players + allies, team B all who is not in the diplomatic list. After the battle starts next, etc. nonstop.
nice in theory but imo nobody cares to do it anymore ( maybe in strat 7 :D )

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2016, 09:50:43 pm »
+1
Hey uh, how about we remove the crime mechanic?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2016, 10:01:02 pm »
Hey uh, how about we remove the crime mechanic?
for? its dont work anyway XD

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2016, 10:11:59 pm »
It's just a mechanic that doesn't really prevent camping in a fief with a shit load of troops (since you just spec all castles and towns to buy fiefs) and just adds a layer of annoying complexity to faction leading that is just unnecessary. Not to mention it encourages maintaining constant trade instead of using a few more people to fight wars with while the s&d stockpiles a bit.