Author Topic: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING  (Read 21516 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
Re: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2016, 04:37:10 am »
+17
Radsvid held the paper at his chest, having read it twice to be sure. He laughed, and laughed some more. Thalion gave him an odd stare and his guards paused a moment before joining in the laughter.

"King James of Acre joins that sniveling greenskins shit infested swarm? Bahahahahahaha!"

All five dwarves in the room laughed heartily, Thalion a little scared.

"I remember when James gave me the keys to sungetche. Well more of the Ladders. Good times that, paid in full by that old lass...What were her name? Matters no, didn't lay with her"

Radsvid patted his belly a bit

"And then called me a traitor for not paying him back! even though it was already paid!"

Thalion smirked a bit, the dwarves going about their work again.

"Fulgir, bring me that response I wrote to James, let me read it here to Thalion"

(click to show/hide)

"Yet now he did those same things he railed against me for! Let all the world know that this man, this James is a failure of a king, a braggart, a worthless, traitorous, Heartless, clown. Let all Calradia know that allying with this man is a plague, a curse, not a boon. Let all Calradia know that this bundle of sticks ought to be ousted from any seat, slung from any throne, and pushed off any bench. May his ass rest always on the ground like the stupid peasant he is."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2016, 04:39:43 am »
+11
Reality is Acre intended to join the GOBBLINS from the start.

So basically you admit to being a traitorous fuck ?
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2016, 04:42:45 am »
+9
So basically you admit to being a traitorous fuck ?

You misspelled Cuck.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2016, 04:56:29 am »
Shit like this is why I don't fucks with people from Ontario. Pussy toronto kids man
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2016, 05:09:06 am »
+7
Radsvid held the paper at his chest, having read it twice to be sure. He laughed, and laughed some more. Thalion gave him an odd stare and his guards paused a moment before joining in the laughter.

"King James of Acre joins that sniveling greenskins shit infested swarm? Bahahahahahaha!"

All five dwarves in the room laughed heartily, Thalion a little scared.

"I remember when James gave me the keys to sungetche. Well more of the Ladders. Good times that, paid in full by that old lass...What were her name? Matters no, didn't lay with her"

Radsvid patted his belly a bit

"And then called me a traitor for not paying him back! even though it was already paid!"

Thalion smirked a bit, the dwarves going about their work again.

"Fulgir, bring me that response I wrote to James, let me read it here to Thalion"

(click to show/hide)

"Yet now he did those same things he railed against me for! Let all the world know that this man, this James is a failure of a king, a braggart, a worthless, traitorous, Heartless, clown. Let all Calradia know that allying with this man is a plague, a curse, not a boon. Let all Calradia know that this bundle of sticks ought to be ousted from any seat, slung from any throne, and pushed off any bench. May his ass rest always on the ground like the stupid peasant he is."

The part that gets me every time is where he refers to this as " the best game in the world."

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2016, 05:13:36 am »
+3
Radsvid The Lightbringer: I mean I had fun, therefore I won
N_James: lol
N_James: everyone has fun playing crpg
N_James: you did nothing with the castle i gave you
N_James: and repayed my friendship and gifts with treachery
N_James: a disgusting life for a dwarf

DAMN JAMES BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SICK INSULTS
SAVAGE ROAST MAN
FILTHY PRANK BRO

Offline Tiger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 853
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • Made In China
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TigerGirl; MooMooMilk; BobaBubbleTea; TerraCotta; Tuberculosis; BoomStickGirl
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2016, 06:05:28 am »
That might very well be how Daruvian works when he isn't in full shit-posting form, but I'll have you know that I desperately wanted to make GAWDFREE into our kawaii little siblings, basically teach them strategus just like Kesh taught me. You know, someone to carry on my legacy after I pass on from blood-pressure related heart failure, stemming from acute Strategus Fatigue (tm)

But instead they immediately and quietly all quit directly after the GREAT AI HOLOCAUST OF LIKE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO OR SOMETHING in which they lost their army going against the castle. Poor little guys, that was probably every ounce of silver that they could muster and they lost it all.

Fucking pussies, amirite xD

You're wrong, I spoke to them and it was because their army disappeared that night, along with many other faction armies, when TW servers went down. So they are fed up with this. They arn't pussies.

"The long united must divide; the long divided must unite."
"How many things, before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter."

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2016, 06:52:05 am »
+3
You're wrong, I spoke to them and it was because their army disappeared that night, along with many other faction armies, when TW servers went down. So they are fed up with this. They arn't pussies.

Allow me to give you a free lesson in INTERNET IRONY, one of the most objectively fulfilling tasks one can undertake.

You see, when you type "xD" after something, unless you speak English as a second language, are under 15 years old, or are female, the preceding statement is to be interpreted as completely facetious. In other words, my ass was kidding.

Of course I understand that the GREAT AI HOLOCAUST (oy vey) was the cause of their quick exodus from this mod. I'm not insulting them for quitting because of shitty Taleworlds servers. I'm expressing disappointment at them quitting because of only 600 equipped troops' loss (not even a trip to EU). Ya gotta tough through nerd shit like that.

But yeah, TLDR: I was kidding, ya jackass.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2016, 06:59:12 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

We are great friends XD

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2016, 07:49:00 am »
+1
You know what's sad McDeath? You wondering why im not banned in more TS's , and that you have 3 accounts on here to continue speaking.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:57:12 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2016, 07:53:14 am »
You know what's sad McDeath? You wondering why im not banned in more TS's , or that you have 3 accounts on here to continue speaking.
I have 4 accounts thank you very much.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2016, 07:53:48 am »
+9
Late to the party, but this is gay AF. We're so big now that it'd be retarded if we didn't win. We went from bringing fun strat back to ruining it, in the course of like a month.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2016, 08:22:32 am »
+6
honestly the only faction on this map other than us right now, that isnt fucking pathetic ass cancer, and you can put this on record as me saying this, is the dwarves

the only people that take my bait and stand up to me WHICH IS WHAT I WANT U SHITS, instead of going to the forum and going OH NO OH ME OH MY THAT FACTION IS SO BIG LETS CRY ABOUT IT

respect, heskey

oh but also khorne almost, i say almost because you guys have kind of afk'd since your offensive on pears
Hey now...be nice! I have called up all my reservists to give you some trouble! Tho we will never match the economic might of your capitalist economy, we shall make up for it in the fighting spirit of the individual soldier and his willingness to die for the State.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:26:51 am by BoneSaw »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2016, 08:51:09 am »
+15
(click to show/hide)

This is fucking art, holy shit. These rhymes so smooth. It's good to see some quality roleplay brighten up our realistic, medieval military simulation.

"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2016, 10:34:32 am »
+3
Some of you just can't see the grand scheme of things. You are of little faith, and simply don't have creative minds.

It's like you think there's no valid end game because your tiny pleb minds haven't seen it before, have never opened themselves to the possibilities. You say "GOBBLINS are impossible to beat now ughhh omg I'm such a bitch", but you fail to recognize that there is never an end to Strategus based on winning or losing... And the brilliant Great Leader is aware of this.

You forget the mission. My job is not to be the coolest faction, the fairest faction, the most reasonably sized faction, the funniest faction, the best armed faction... My job is to have a faction that creates the maximum amount of conflict it can securely out of you incapable cancerous fucks. So taking a group of players who haven't had a single fight against a player faction and convincing them to go to war with another faction, while simultaneously catalyzing 10 pages of forum shitposting about it? I'm not going to be ashamed of my wise decision no matter how much nerd anger you use to paint the situation.

I am the chosen one. I am going to bring memes to the Strategus, not leave it in darkness. That is why I am reorganizing this entire map into the first continental memepire, for a safe and secure society, and upon accomplishing that goal, THE GOBBLIN KING having fulfilled his divine mandate, shall fade back to nothing more than a meme ghost, like those pirate ghost things in Pirates of the Caribbean when their curse is lifted.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:48:15 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »