Author Topic: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING  (Read 21588 times)

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
Re: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 11:08:52 pm »
+9
(click to show/hide)
James, you win.  The gayness in you is of extraordinary proportions. 
1.  You joined the already biggest faction on the map making them almost twice as big as the next biggest clan who now is twice as big as the next biggest (Despotates half their size now).
2. You joined Despotates intending to join Gobblins from beginning instead of just joining Gobblins? Holy Homo-erotica!
3.  You didn't break off and create a dynamic new faction with your 20+ guys making the game better, no you joined the already biggest faction.
4.  You suck so much Gobblin cock the cum is dripping off your face.
5. You take all the fiefs and gold and gear from your former faction without even considering just giving them the fiefs back and just joining Gobblin side of map where they have more than enough fiefs to go around.
6.  You couldn't even do civil war or new dynamic, just the same old people you have allied with for every strat doing whatever they tell you to do with a bunch of mindless lemmings foolish enough to follow you, the ultimate follower.
7.  Did I mention the taking it up the ass with Gobblin cock?
8.  Lets kill what little of strat there is left by making almost everyone into 1 gigantic carebear alliance faction that really is 6 factions in 1.

The fact that Gobblins actually accepted you in makes them the ultimate hypocrites based on all their numerous posts against carebearing.

9. Now the Gobblins are gonna have aim bot.
10. You'll be able to see the reflection  of yourself getting ass fucked by Daruvian in all that plate you both wear.
11.  You'll probably just dissolve your shit-tier clan and put on the GOBBLIN banner like all these other worthless sad shits.
12. Gobblin's arms are probably already so far up your ass they typed out your message for you.
13. Deus Vult? No no no, you mean your overlord Daruvian wills it.
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 11:12:08 pm »
9. Now the Gobblins are gonna have aim bot.

If I had aimbot, don't you think that mine KD would be mutch better then the 0-5 that I have now in NA battles??

For the rest, +1

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 11:14:30 pm »
+2
If I had aimbot, don't you think that mine KD would be mutch better then the 0-5 that I have now in NA battles??

For the rest, +1

I didn't say it made you any good, you're Acre after all.
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 11:39:11 pm »
+2
Almost forgot:

14. Intentionally griefing/cheating by wasting tickets and spawning with extra gear for attackers side in the dhirim battle.  Went 0-18 (I know James is terrible, but I went melee as archer with no wpf and still got 6 kills)  A number of acre guys did the same.  That is straight up low-brow cheating.  Pretty damn gay!
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=510

If this is the kind of people Gobblins let into their faction, tells a lot about them.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 11:40:25 pm »
+1
To be quite honest with everyone James actually came to me like day 1 when we were a tiny faction re-entering Strat 6 and wanted to join up. This isn't a bandwagon move.

And Kesh you don't get it, that is EXACTLY the type of faction we advertise ourselves as rofl. We are not the gay ass arbiters of supreme moral code you fucking moron.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 11:43:01 pm »
+3
To be quite honest with everyone James actually came to me like day 1 when we were a tiny faction re-entering Strat 6 and wanted to join up. This isn't a bandwagon move.

So you told him to join Despotates and backstab them later and take their fiefs instead of joining you at beginning?  Got it.  Makes complete sense with you two.  I have to admit we never came up with anything even near as dirty in FCC.  Good job.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 11:45:10 pm »
+6
we never came up with anything even near as dirty in FCC.

>IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS >IMPLICATIONS 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:09:19 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 11:46:28 pm »
Almost forgot:

14. Intentionally griefing/cheating by wasting tickets and spawning with extra gear for attackers side in the dhirim battle.  Went 0-18 (I know James is terrible, but I went melee as archer with no wpf and still got 6 kills)  A number of acre guys did the same.  That is straight up low-brow cheating.  Pretty damn gay!
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=510

If this is the kind of people Gobblins let into their faction, tells a lot about them.

Dunno about James, but in mine defence, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, Sucks in Strat. Battles/sieges.
On the other hand, Dhirim was hard to take, and anny1 who tells you otherwise, is just a big liar.

If you wanna troll, come up with something better, otherwise, shut up.

Sorry Kesh, but I know from the old  FCC day's, with just 1 trollingpost on the forums, you could destroy 1 wholle faction, but this, you can troll better then this shit. I believe you can.

Second of all, all those fiefs that you are accusing us from stealing that from the Despotate, we fought hard to get those fiefs especially from so called allies that sign against you with an factionles char.
Troops, silver, we all did that by oureselfs, heck, I remember that I gave 500 troops to the Despotate, becouse Despotate lost allot of troops during the evening when the servers went down.

Unles like you, we maybe screwbaggs, but atleast we dont have Multi accounts.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:50:28 pm by bruttus »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 11:55:58 pm »
+7
9 signed defenders (1 of whom is me lol) for a battle in an hour for a diff faction against AI, but hey trust me, GOBBLINS are the carebear faction... not like this faction running around talking about making meme fiefs and free trade fiefs, and declaring and shutting down wars in one day... you people are blind to your own cancer... maybe it has metastasized to ur own eyes or ur brains and u just cant see urselves for wwhat u are... theres a beautiful quote about this from the messiah of autism

"He who is without the autism, let him cast the first "carebear"!" - Jay-Zus from the book of Genesis, chapter/passage 4:20 ft. Phil Collins

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 12:07:01 am »
+3
honestly the only faction on this map other than us right now, that isnt fucking pathetic ass cancer, and you can put this on record as me saying this, is the dwarves

the only people that take my bait and stand up to me WHICH IS WHAT I WANT U SHITS, instead of going to the forum and going OH NO OH ME OH MY THAT FACTION IS SO BIG LETS CRY ABOUT IT

respect, heskey

oh but also khorne almost, i say almost because you guys have kind of afk'd since your offensive on pears

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 12:08:56 am »
+2
I have to admit we never came up with anything even near as dirty in FCC. 

Actually that isn't true, Matey wouldn't let Kalam and I go through with our plan. I've said for a long time that we were the most evil people in our faction.

This isn't really something new, Acre is a vassal at heart and will forever be such. Don't get me started on HoC too.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:12:28 am by Gmnotutoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 12:19:37 am »
Kesh you are going to make me blush really stop  :oops:

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2016, 12:25:49 am »
+10
fuck you god damned cock mongling barrels of absolute cunt juice
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 12:26:42 am »
+1
fuck you god damned cock mongling barrels of absolute cunt juice

much better

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2016, 12:28:25 am »
+2
Listen, we all know James is shit, especially if he doesn't have the fastest 2h sword in the game and heavy armor, but those ladders really fuck up your scores.

Pre-emptive James, don't TW me.  Also, I'll now be muting TS.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄