Author Topic: And the estuary of Dorquba fell...  (Read 465 times)

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
And the estuary of Dorquba fell...
« on: March 05, 2016, 02:40:28 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shortly after the conquest of Dorquba by Mercs
"AND this land will prosper! We will encourage the trade and benefits of all else! Rise up!" Knightmare shouts to the crowd as his General Zullu stands next to him regaled from conquest.
A man staggers as he approaches the pulpit where he hears crowds roaring in approval of the mans declartions...

"It was only a matter of time till the walls that separated two worlds of thinking would finally come down..." Fuji shakes his head as blood drips from his clothing

Fuji begins to remember the estuary of the Dorquba pass... A beautiful lush river outlet, where salt water and fresh water eventually collided in a bliss of aesthetics and plant life of all forms.

As the old-dirty and tired man continues to approach he begins to see a flag of green, of twin Hounds reaching to its perimeters... He looks down, clutching as if struck. A banner all too familiar.

"I understand, my lord... I was fool to think otherwise." Fuji, begins to clasp at his amulet... As it warms in his grasp a burning flame begins to take hold of his body.

"THE COMMUNITY WILL FLOURISH IN OUR GUIDANCE! Stand tall my friends for we shall prosper!" Knightmare shouts as the crowd roars in applause

Fuji's arms begin to raise as Champion Leogus-Mericus approaches from dust storm of red haze now approaching Dorquba.

"Kill them... To the last... Let all who stand with them perish, let them know if your beliefs are so strong, where are your people, where are your armies... BRING them against us and we will show them why KHORNE is the mightiest god of all."

As Fuji falls to the ground... Gasping at the silty mist filling his lungs his flesh burns as a light pierces the eyes of the crowd gathering around the victors...

As the light fades a new man, clad in red armor stands before the crowd.

"I am Jaren... And it seems you have trespassed on Khornes lands... Prepare for war"

A red cloud begins to hang over the estuary of Dorquba as the clamor of the crow begins to fade... The marching of feet approaching rings louder in the ears of the populace inside...

"I will give Silver to the men that prove themselves worthy of Khornes blessings, Merricus will also bestow 100k Gold to the top 5 performers"

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE" JAREN SHOUTS ENRAGED

TL;DR: Jaren (my main) will now lead the Berserkers of Khorne on their conquest of the desert. Goblins, since these foes have troubled you in the past. How bout it?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 02:48:57 am by Jaren »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: And the estuary of Dorquba fell...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 02:48:34 am »

TL;DR: Jaren (my main) will now lead the Berserkers of Khorne on their conquest of the desert. Goblins, since these foes have troubled you in the past. How bout it?[/center]

Seriously!  Another Gobblin vassal, I guess 80+ not enough.  Sat in desert surrounded by Gobblins after you claimed the whole desert would be drenched in blood.  One city gets taken halfway across desert and that's your goal?  Not the dozen gobblin fiefs surrounding you.  Lame.

Oh well, at least there is another siege fight tomorrow.

Wiegraf was the blood good 3 years ago and in my mind will always be the only true blood god no cheap trickster can hope to emulate with weak-ass roleplay.  NOW, THATS A GUY WHO WOULD HAVE DRENCHED THE DESERT IN BLOOD instead of just pretending to.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
Re: And the estuary of Dorquba fell...
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 02:49:51 am »
+4
Seriously!  Another Gobblin vassal, I guess 80+ not enough.  Sat in desert surrounded by Gobblins after you claimed the whole desert would be drenched in blood.  One city gets taken halfway across desert and that's your goal?  Not the dozen gobblin fiefs surrounding you.  Lame.

Oh well, at least there is another siege fight tomorrow.

Wiegraf was the blood good 3 years ago and in my mind will always be the only true blood god no cheap trickster can hope to emulate with weak-ass roleplay.  NOW, THATS A GUY WHO WOULD HAVE DRENCHED THE DESERT IN BLOOD instead of just pretending to.
Thanks for your input.