1 (3.6%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
5 (17.9%)
only a bit
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [EU] XyNox  (Read 1747 times)

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
[EU] XyNox
« on: February 22, 2016, 02:48:47 am »
+4
I was actually waiting for somebody to open a thread about me to tell everyone what an archer biased badmin I am. Apparently nobody felt the need to do so, even after about 1 and a half years now of my adminship. I guess I didn't do a terrible job then, right ?

You may contact me via forum PM or on the c-RPG.net site if my assistance is required. I am usually not involved in strategus affairs and you may see me around on EU7 most likely.

In case it just so happens that I saw fit to kick/ban you for your actions and you feel subject to injustice, please feel free to contact me in a civil manner. I am not afraid to admit a wrong decision and will not bear a grudge against those pointing them out. Despite the traditional cRPG forum and ingame trashtalk, I dont mind whether you are a 2h hero, shieldnub or my old friendcher - as an admin I see all as equal.

Now with the formalities done, you may now use this as a nerf archer thread.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline letlive

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[EU] Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 11:29:12 pm »
Forgive me if there has already been a thread made about this man.

However, I am disgusted by this admin's abusive ways.

Today playing on EU 7 I was glad to find myself kicked on 3 occasions around the time of 22:10, 22:20 and 22:25 GMT.

The admin's reasonings were as follows (which he told me AFTER kicking me, no warning etc.)

The first time, he told me I was provoking team hitting. This was not true, as I was being followed around by a user called 'Merk_' who was teamhitting me with a knife repeatedly/stepping in my way. I was then joking with a friend (Thou_Royal_Anal) and we were on discord together so we were hitting eachother etc. and he kicked me without warning.

The second time, I ran into a wave of enemies and attempted to make a train but got headshotted and he accused me of 'suicide rushing'. What on earth is 'suicide rushing'? Where are the rules for the server if I can't play the game how I want to? Again another rule which he has just invented in his head to accuse me of.

Finally, I was typing this post and I tab in just as my friend told me a new round was starting to find myself kicked immediately just as I spawned in. I rejoined and he gave me no reason.

So overall I think Quincy is a great admin, and he is certainly a great advocate of the very well communicated and well-informed rules of EU7/Defend The Virgin which are stated absolutely nowhere on the forums or CRPG Website.

I'm not bitter, I just hope to God that someone recognises his shortcomings and makes a decision regarding his administrator privileges.

Thanks.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:19:22 am »
First:
Forgive me if there has already been a thread made about this man.

http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(eu)-xynox/ threads have been merged

Second:
Today playing on EU 7 I was glad to find myself kicked on 3 occasions around the time of 22:10, 22:20 and 22:25 GMT.

The 3rd kick was automatically issued server-side since you did not spawn before the bots did.

Third:
The admin's reasonings were as follows (which he told me AFTER kicking me, no warning etc.)

You clearly continued running into your certain death at round start even when I told you not to, while everyone else was assuming their position.

The first time, he told me I was provoking team hitting. This was not true, as I was being followed around by a user called 'Merk_' who was teamhitting me with a knife repeatedly/stepping in my way. I was then joking with a friend (Thou_Royal_Anal) and we were on discord together so we were hitting eachother etc. and he kicked me without warning.

The second time, I ran into a wave of enemies and attempted to make a train but got headshotted and he accused me of 'suicide rushing'. What on earth is 'suicide rushing'? Where are the rules for the server if I can't play the game how I want to? Again another rule which he has just invented in his head to accuse me of.

The rest here is basically trolling, lying and a lack of understanding of game mechanics.

If you need a rulebook though to understand that intentionally griefing other people is not allowed, you should probably not play team-based games. Also it would help to read rules first before telling me whether I make them up or not. Regardless of this, if an admin tells you that something is against the rules, it doesnt matter if you agree or disagree. If you break them you are to expect punishment.

Thanks for you feedback and have a great day :D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:43:52 am by XyNox »

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: [EU] XyNox
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:58:11 pm »
doesn't really do the job
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 11:16:29 pm »
I was actually waiting for somebody to open a thread about me to tell everyone what an archer biased badmin I am. Apparently nobody felt the need to do so, even after about 1 and a half years now of my adminship. I guess I didn't do a terrible job then, right ?
yea, dude, you totally ruled especially when the mod was dead for about 1 year and 5 months from that period :o
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:06:25 am by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 11:22:48 pm »
three weirdos with yar crazy afghanian accents

lol

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 10:41:12 am »
+2
I was actually waiting for somebody to open a thread about me to tell everyone what an archer biased badmin I am...
well you should be happy than nobody opened one ... when i think at how was my admin feedback page... =p

well it's maybe late but good luck with toxic trolls =p
and i will come back here saying you are the best of the best admin the day u will manage to bring back agi archery ;)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 06:10:11 pm »
When you shoot into a melee fight, and you almost cause my death because of that teamhit, you ruin my fun.

I knew all along it was you, I knew it was your alt, yet I didnt give a single flying fuck.

You almost ruined my game, I ruined yours.

Have fun playing 5v5.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 06:25:34 pm »
+1
I wasnt even mad, but you didnt act like you knew it was my alt at all. I even asked you without admin chat whether you think this was justified and gave you the opportunity to cool down in case it would have been just an emotional outburst.

Seriously, just imagine some new player joins and is immediately greeted like this. Yes Panos, I know your stance, you think ranged of any kind is destroying the game and would be good riddance. But what if some new guy just so happens to try out a ranged class before deciding what to play ?

I did not at all ban you because I personally feel insulted by your action or had my game "ruined". Its simply because we do not have the luxary to allow such behaviour if we want to increase mod popularity. Ban is 1h btw.