Author Topic: Roll back stray one day  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: Roll back stray one day
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 05:39:31 pm »
and that is why you should not attack the castles in strategic games

first I felt sorry for these clans, but then I looked archive fights and: http://awesomescreenshot.com/04e5mp7e30
pretty same for 3 others,  that is why i said NA strat is dead

You have like 50 russians constantly farming troops and multi accounting and doing a bunch of other illegal bad shit so say what you will but you and your clan are the real scum of strategus with all that and your mega alliance.

I am sure everyone agrees with me

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 05:43:06 pm »
+1
I have no elements of proof to say that "russians" multi-account or not, and I feel that many that say they do, do not have any proofs either.
It is one of the thing that has been repeated thousands of times, so people naturally think that it is true.

It may have been true at one time, maybe it is today, but until such a time where an investigator find conclusive proof, it would serve Strategus better if we all praised the power of the UIF as something that has been obtained with fairplay, because it might be the case.

I have entered only a couple strategus battles and where the UIF is one of the participants, everytime I see the same people accusing them of things they arent even sure, or they would prove it. We would enjoy Strategus more if we stopped seeing evil everywhere. Else do not be surprised if they answer you with sarcasm everytime, like Vovka and others are very famous for  :wink:

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 05:43:25 pm »
+1
You have like 50 russians constantly farming troops and multi accounting and doing a bunch of other illegal bad shit so say what you will but you and your clan are the real scum of strategus with all that and your mega alliance.

I am sure everyone agrees with me
If you suck in a dialogue start to harass your opponent personality. Good move! keep on doing it. The most important thing here is that you are sure about it and everything else!

Btw, STFU, lame noob!  :twisted:

Update: for info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:46:28 pm by naduril »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 05:55:28 pm »
+3
We would enjoy Strategus more if we stopped seeing evil everywhere.

How else would we tryhard on strategus?  :evil:

I have no elements of proof to say that "russians" multi-account or not, and I feel that many that say they do, do not have any proofs either.

We don't know if they are multi account or not but we do know some of them edit their files to shoot green lasers which i think we can agree is unprincipled.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:59:42 pm by KaleLord »
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 06:29:14 pm »
How else would we tryhard on strategus?  :evil:

We don't know if they are multi account or not but we do know some of them edit their files to shoot green lasers which i think we can agree is unprincipled.

(click to show/hide)

What is worse, is that a large number of them use wall hacks to get rid of bushes and trees and buildings to see where their enemies are.  No argument that is a cheat.  And yes they were caught multi-accounting multiple times in strats 1, 2 and 3, as well as glitching maps, abusing night-time settings, etc. 

You might be right Butan, they may have changed, but to be fair, Russia is kind of known for being a country of mobsters who kill their own countrymen, steal, and cheat their way to what they want even to the extent of massacring innocent civilians in Ukraine and Chechnya to rebuild the Russian Empire.  Honestly, what other country would elect a former KGB mobster as President who fleeces his own people (his son now has billions they stole from the coffers of the government).  Hard to trust any Russian to be an honest person that wouldn't rob from a child or an old grandmother for a quarter.

Enjoy!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:21:24 pm by Keshian_the_Grey »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo