Author Topic: So... French cuck leftists?  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: So... French cuck leftists?
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2015, 05:01:03 pm »
No, De Gaulle said completely rational, relevant and intelligent things.

Yes, and your quote wasnt one of them. Not everything is white or black, little child. Quit your pathetic self-loathing generalisation, De Gaulle and other dead old white men did great things.
Trying to oppose different human races and encouraging alienation is not of them.

Oh yeah, that's working sooooo well, muslims just love France, love it's culture, love it's history, love it's past, love it's people.

Depends which muslims you are asking. I guess you've been having discussions only with the ones who raped and murdered your entire ethnic french family?

Your kind is dying out Oberyn, and its a good thing. You can not stop it, you can only hate it and add pain and suffering to yourself and others during your lifetime, with your philosophical positioning. Hundred's years from now, people will laugh at how forcefully you and your "people" tried to prevent, and ultimately only slowed down, the creation of a human race.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2015, 05:29:22 pm »
Yes, and your quote wasnt one of them. Not everything is white or black, little child. Quit your pathetic self-loathing generalisation, De Gaulle and other dead old white men did great things.
Trying to oppose different human races and encouraging alienation is not of them.

Depends which muslims you are asking. I guess you've been having discussions only with the ones who raped and murdered your entire ethnic french family?

Your kind is dying out Oberyn, and its a good thing. You can not stop it, you can only hate it and add pain and suffering to yourself and others during your lifetime, with your philosophical positioning. Hundred's years from now, people will laugh at how forcefully you and your "people" tried to prevent, and ultimately only slowed down, the creation of a human race.

The general point is that they dont want to be here. But they have no other choice. Germany and Sweden that were at the forefront of taking in everybody coming are now overwhelmed massively and those people will probably be living asses together in camps and on foodstamps for many years to come.

And now thats officially Germanies and Swedens problem. And now apparently Germany is threatening the EU countries that refuse to take the burden with court. So now all the immigrants are pissed and extremely dissapointed, EU is more divided than ever, Chengen is close to being gone, borders are being shut. The crimes and rape inside refugeecamps is massive and nobody can do a thing about it. In the long run majority of refugees arent getting shit by the end of this and they end up in our streets being pissed at the locals and at themselves.  Heard news about the refugeecamps? Its a whole different world in them. Practically same as what would have been in their own country. Majority of them didnt even get the safety and stability they hoped to get when they first decided to leave their homes.

And all this for what?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2015, 05:32:32 pm »
+1
I dont remember a time and age where what you said was not the reality.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2015, 05:54:48 pm »
Looks like between 2012 and now that party got co-opted by exactly the people I'm talking about, or rather their cynic overlords.
No one doubts those forces exist, though Pegida voters are generally middle-class people with a relatively high level of education. However, political inclusion is a criterion for party growth, such as when Nigel Farage sought to broaden the not dissimilar UKIP image by introducing socially conservative policies over a single-issue policy. Most of the right wing populism we currently see in Europe have adopted cornerstones of the old conservatives parties, in order to cover larger parts of the population, which is not only cynical but also aligning policies and finding common ground for different sectors of the population, itself a democratic mechanism.

But my point was that you can find a sense of ethnicity (ancestral, social, cultural or national) and support for the nation state across the spectrum, also among 'elites'. I've lived all across Sealand but I grew up in the most affluent region of Denmark (The Gentofte-Hellerup area) and most there vote conservative, with a smaller group voting for the libertarians.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »
There's a difference between a sense of tribe and how relevant it should be in law. I can guarantee that when it gets more difficult for academics to move around, they are not happy.

Euro-skepticism is also a complicated issue because there are two things: the political alignment of the EU as a whole, and the institutions themselves. People very often have a problem with the former and join into groups that want to destroy the latter. Why is the EU so liberal (in the historical sense)? I think it has a lot to do with which politicians choose to leave positions in their countries to get involved into EU politics. Naturally I'd expect those to be more liberal than those who stay, as the EU is itself a liberal development over nation-states.