Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42334 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2015, 07:52:56 pm »
+2
I would imagine he locked the thread to have only one thread for this subject. Since merging two 7-8 page long threads would have probably looked just as confusing as Syrian battlefront right now.

It would make a good sense if he didn't write what he did :) when closing it down:

You guys are really fucked in the head beyond repair.
*sigh*
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2015, 07:55:22 pm »
Really, so if France implemented an immigration program and laws treating immigrants similar to those of Qatar, you wouldn't call it a "lock down"? You dishonest hypocrite. You'd fucking call it a disgusting fascist hateful racist neo-chocolate chip cookie Vichy wanabee program. That's what I would call it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:59:07 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2015, 07:58:26 pm »
+1
Other way around. The regulation of Islam in Islamic countries is precisely the problem. People aren't allowed to question it because the state enforces what their vision of Islam is.

Oh really, are you sure it's not so they can exhort their power over other religions and minorities. Religious freedom is something Europeans and Americans earned through great sacrafice, I can't say any country in the Muslim world can say the same.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2015, 07:59:51 pm »
Really, so if France implemented an immigration program and laws treating immigrants similar to those of Qatar, you wouldn't call it a "lock down"? You dishonest hypocrite.

Qatar imports immigrants from poor nations for the sake of construction ect. None of which I agree with and I studied extensively at Uni. But Westerners also go to these countries for legitimate businesses. Dubai is a haven for British nationals who want to work somewhere 'glamorous' despite the fact it's built on the back of immigrants who usually have their passports confiscated and live in near slave conditions.

Treating people that way is disgusting. But they still aren't on lock down so don't get your point.

Oh really, are you sure it's not so they can exhort their power over other religions and minorities. Religious freedom is something Europeans and Americans earned through great sacrafice, I can't say any country in the Muslim world can say the same.

And what sacrifice is that? As far as I'm concerned no great sacrifice was made by Western nations to earn religious freedom.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2015, 08:00:44 pm »
Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body condemned on Saturday a coordinated assault by gunmen and bombers that killed 127 people across Paris as contrary to Islamic values.

“Terrorists are not sanctioned by Islam and these acts are contrary to values of mercy it brought to the world,” said a statement by the Council of Senior Scholars carried by the Saudi Press Agency.

The statement by the council, the only body in the country authorized to issue fatwas or Islamic legal opinions, said that eliminating terrorism worldwide would require a “concerted effort” from a “unified moral stance”.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/11/14/Saudi-Arabia-s-top-clerics-condemn-Paris-attack.html
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2015, 08:00:52 pm »
+2

Lol imagine westerners making demands to build churches or have muslim governments recognize christian holidays in muslim countries. Recently Algeria banned the building of any new churches in the country, and withdrew government funding for the maintenance of those that exist. A "secular" (hahahahaha) country.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2015, 08:04:01 pm »
To people blaming refugees for attacks in Paris tonight. Do you not realise these are the people the refugees are trying to run away from..?

:lol:

BREAKING: Paris terrorist was a Syrian refugee, says Greek government official
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2015, 08:07:55 pm »
It would make a good sense if he didn't write what he did :) when closing it down:

You guys are really fucked in the head beyond repair.
*sigh*

Is that not true tho? :lol:

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2015, 08:08:38 pm »
1 out of all of them? Fuck, let's kill them all.

Or, you could grow a brain.
Way to completely miss the point. Not that I'm surprised you did. I would've been extremely surprised if you hadn't.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2015, 08:11:39 pm »
+1
If this is not a problem with religion, specifically Islam in this case...
Then why don't we have a proportional number of atheists/agnostics committing mass murder because of their beliefs or simply to destroy those who would believe in something else?

I'm not anti Islam, I'm anti religion. People have used the bible in the same way as the quran, although the quran does have more direct calls to violence on unbelievers in it's pages.

Religion is simply a human flaw and one the entire world needs to overcome if we want to advance from a species of war, hatred, and violence into something better. All the moral teachings and positive influences coming out of religions can be adopted and promoted by people without the need of any religious beliefs.

PS: (off topic)
If moderators start muting/deleting threads because they are highly offensive, don't line up with their own opinions, or any reason really... These forums will be going down the drain.
Only reason I come to this forum more than I actually play C-rpg is because the unmoderated environment combined with a vast spectrum of opinions and statements from many corners of the globe is completely refreshing in an age where public speaking is ruled by being politically correct and cordial.
Now I'm not really sure what clockwork said in this deleted thread that got him muted, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Karasu muted/deleted thread because he found it offensive and it made him on some level, angry.

I think we need a moderator to moderate the emotional moderators from over moderating.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:20:17 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »
Lol imagine westerners making demands to build churches or have muslim governments recognize christian holidays in muslim countries. Recently Algeria banned the building of any new churches in the country, and withdrew government funding for the maintenance of those that exist. A "secular" (hahahahaha) country.

They would be persecuted severely if not right outright killed. Islam should receive the credibility it deserves, not leech off of and enjoy the same  credibility of heavily reformed western religions.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2015, 08:28:50 pm »
+3

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2015, 08:45:00 pm »
I'm not anti Islam, I'm anti religion.

I'm only anti-Islam not anti-religion, I don't want to concede rights that were earned by others to freeloaders, even if that right is used to not partake in religion.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2015, 09:20:21 pm »
+7