Author Topic: Watch out where you cum! A BJ may end up costing you child support.  (Read 709 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sperm-gift-keeps-giving/#.VUvqGdpVikp
Phillips accuses Dr. Sharon Irons of a “calculated, profound personal betrayal” after their affair six years ago, saying she secretly kept semen after they had oral sex, then used it to get pregnant.
He said he didn’t find out about the child for nearly two years, when Irons filed a paternity lawsuit. DNA tests confirmed Phillips was the father, the court papers state.
Phillips was ordered to pay about $800 a month in child support, said Irons’ attorney, Enrico Mirabelli.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
+1
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sperm-gift-keeps-giving/#.VUvqGdpVikp

“There’s a 5-year-old child here,” Mirabelli said. “Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth.”

"...feels emotionally damaged by your birth." Muahahhaaa. The child got emotionally damaged because of it. There was a chain reaction of emotional damage. An expert level Feelings AOE spell has been cast in the courtroom, causing a massive emotional damage to everyone. Even some sensitive internet viewers who has very low emotion resistance got mildly effected by the powerful sorcery.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
What kind of sick twisted woman would do that shit?
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
This is a common occurrence nowadays, there are stories of married couples getting divorces, and the woman will get full custody of the kids, house and ever single possession(even items which belonged to the man, BEFORE the relationship even began). While the man gets no visitation rights, pays for child support and has nothing but the clothes on his back after the court case is over.

Its similar to the whole "I got drunk and had sex, so im gonna accuse this man of raping me because i dont wanna look like a slut/i want money"

Its situations like this are the reason many guys these days are deciding to its better to not get married at all.
Women can be extremely vicious
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
+3
Thank goodness I'm safe in my basement. My fleshlight won't betray me

or will it?!

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Fertility clinic worker.

"This patient was a piece of work. She had illegitimately gotten pregnant by her boyfriend before. She had been trying for a second child and the spit method hadn't worked again. She falsified documents and made it seem that the boyfriend was consistently away on business. We notified the boyfriend and destroyed all samples we had frozen in the past. Not sure of the legal outcome in the end"

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
Remember guys, always decapitate her afterwards!
Or make her swallow it.
Or both.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Inb4 ''Jakes on you im castrated''

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
That woman is entitled to child support by law, but she should have to pay the man more than that as fine/reparations(whatever the english is for it).
And the child should get even more than that, this shit is bound to mess up the mind of the child. Imagine the self-worth/esteem/confidence etc. issues that this might cause...

And finally... She probably can't afford it... so she should be put on community service until those reparations/fines are paid.