Author Topic: War with the Whore  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
War with the Whore
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:44:42 am »
As we rode into town this day, a crier sang out in such a way "Hence forth and hither to, I have news to bring to you. Hark now to my words that shall be heard if you are wise enough to evade the lies. Be it known to all that the King of Mithrim has put out a call to every bannermen in the land, all are to come to follow his hand as we march off to war against the Stark lands."

Seems Mithrim is off the deep rim and going to war with the forces of the Starks and what have you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
Re: War with the Whore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 01:37:39 am »
+3
Why does everyone think i'm a whore? I'm a virgin! I welded on my chastity belt for pete's sake!

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 01:40:44 am »
+3
Rumors came flying at me as I passed by the Warden lands of Slzeskh and Yruma. "War, war is coming! War against the Starks!". "War?" I scoffed, "Why would the Wardens want to go to war with us. First they demand our peace with the Squids, and we give it to them, then they demand my Queens hand in marriage and the exile of one of her most loyal followers, and the Queen does her best to satisfy them. Clearly this is not enough to satisfy that warmonger Thalion." I continued my ride through the Warden controlled North flying my Stark banner high above my head.

As I rode towards the lands of New Karindi one of my scouts rode up towards me. "My lord! My lord! JayJrod has fielded an army! They come this way!" he shouted, out of breath. "Those cowardly Wardens, they don't even have the balls to declare war before attacking. They must rely on surprise, trying to catch me off guard. Very well, rouse the troops! If its a fight they want, its a fight they shall get" I responded, gripping my sword out of anger. "Call the troops, we shall hold here and engage them in battle. We will show them what it means to attack a Stark!"

(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Built

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 02:34:15 am »
Why does everyone think i'm a whore? I'm a virgin! I welded on my chastity belt for pete's sake!

THATS THE JOKE

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Re: War with the Whore (Read 32 times)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 02:50:59 am »
+1
Re: War with the Whore (Read 32 times)

Mod dead.  :(

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 04:34:12 am »
+9
The night wind blew cold on the desert, and many of the caravan guards huddled beside the pack horses for warmth while the rest tried getting some sleep under the fluttering noise of their wind whipped tents.  A small distance off the main encampment a small fire blazed.

"Oh Great and Mighty Mardook," one man at the fire intoned.

"Marduk"  corrected the other man.

"Oh Great and Mighty Marduk.  Protect us in your savage lands.  Grant blessing upon this lowly caravan that we make shitloads of money.  Make us filthy, filthy rich.  I'm thinking cartloads of silver.  In exchange, I offer you this wine."  The man speaking spilt a few drops on the sand.

"I think you're supposed to pour the whole goblet out."

"Dammit Dirk, we're getting low on booze.  He's a bloody god!! Can't he make his own wine with a snap of his fingers?"

"I think its the idea, Bryggan," Dirk answered.

"Oh damn," Bryggan said, "very well."  And he poured out the rest of the goblet.

"So, what are you going to do with all the silver we're gonna make on this run?" Dirk asked.

"Hmmm.  Don't really know.  I sorta had it all as high king.  And honestly, I found most of the luxuries quite boring.  Feather beds are too soft, I'd take a bed roll on the ground any day; them fine wines and fancy foods give me heart burn- I like my sour red and hard bread.  And all those bloody servants.  Damn, they got under my skin.  Not a moment's peace with them about.  And them bloody large palaces!  I tell you..."

"Sir!"  he was interrupted by a messenger, who handed him a parchment then left.

Bryggan opened it and perused its contents by the firelight.  "Hmm", he grunted, "well, well, well."

"What is it?" Dirk asked.

"I don't know, I can't read!" shouted Bryggan, throwing the letter at him.

Dirk picked it up.  "Wow", he said, "the guild master was attacked in Curaw.  The Wardens have declared war on House Stark.  In fact, they called her a whore."

"BEL'S BEARD!!!" Bryggan shouted, punching the sand.

"Um, I think you meant Marduk's beard- we're in the desert."

"Oh, damn, right," Bryggan said, "does Marduk have a beard?"

"Maybe 'Marduk's mustache' would be an appropriate curse."

"Well, by whatever god's whatever facial hair, this is no good.  The Wardens of the North have apparently decided to become the Wardens of Everywhere.  Such ambitions at empire building!  Who on earth could have inspired that?!?!"

"And there is the insult to Not So Innocent Virgin's chastity," Dirk added.

"Yes.  Oh when Albus and Sitvek hear what they said about their moth... about this lovely lady, they will demand blood!"

"So," smiled Dirk, "are we going to keep trading?"

"No dammit!," Bryggan snarled, then yelled to one of the caravan guards.  "Order the men to mount up!  We strike camp and leave immediately!"

"Fuck off!" the caravan guard replied.

"Oh, ok," Bryggan said, chastised, "we leave tomorrow."

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 04:52:00 am »
+2
Hi my name is Jona and what's going on here?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 05:08:43 am »
+3
Hi Jona!  I'm Bryggan.  I will be your guide to the current state of political affairs in NA politics.

Some people attacked some people, and some other people helped the people attacked.  Then those people declared war on those people.

Hope I helped clarify things.

The thing is, it is a new war, and I'm sure nobody really knows what side they are on at the moment.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 05:16:14 am »
+1
AFAIK, Virgin attacked Curaw, then Thalion got mad and said if we won he would declare war on us(after we had already attacked), Rostam comes and deposits a bunch of gear in Curaw(we didn't stop him because we didn't want a war with the Wardens), then we lose the siege of Curaw and I go on my computer today to see I've been attacked by JayJrod. Thats all I know.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 05:40:25 am »
Kinda curious why you attacked Curaw.  A peaceful trading town of a peaceful merchant guild (faction).  One Dirk and I had joined, in fact.  Of all the fiefs in all of Calradia, she had to walk into mine.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 05:42:29 am »
Idk, I spoke to Thalion, he's been sick and not taking care of strat stuff for the past couple days... so yeah.

And we deposited gear since blue may or may not have been left defenseless, only seemed fair to give him a fighting chance.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Built

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 05:53:41 am »
Allow me to clarify that it was concluded by Finnian, the actual leader of the wardens that we are going to WAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Was amusing

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2015, 06:00:41 am »
+1
Its the seat of the North. Virgin went to go and claim the land of her birth after the fall of the Kingdom of the North. And I wouldn't call them "peaceful". Blue threatened Camulos to try to intimidate him into giving all his fiefs.

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2015, 06:09:54 am »
+1
Kinda curious why you attacked Curaw.  A peaceful trading town of a peaceful merchant guild (faction).  One Dirk and I had joined, in fact.  Of all the fiefs in all of Calradia, she had to walk into mine.

I went there looking for a room full of diamonds, but you were the only diamond I found

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 06:38:06 am »
+4
"Sire, a message for you."

Taser stirred from his bed.. "Five more minutes..."

"Sire.. it- its urgent." the messenger stammered. "Fine, give it here you cur. Stirring me from my beauty rest..." Taser mumbled. He grabbed it and started reading..

"To war! We must keep all eyes upon the north. For many things are unknown to those not among our council..

(click to show/hide)

So bring up all men, all reserves and be ready. The war has only just begun.

P.S. Taser please remember to bring your donkeys. We must have least 10 asses per man (no homo)."

A brief smile crossed Taser's face before reverting to a grim state.

"We've barely just ended a war and we go forth into a new one. Where are the blasted ships when you need them?," he said with a sigh. "At least Ned's dead...," Taser mused," that man was fearsome and would probably rally enough bannermen to his side that we'd be left with scarcely enough to man a pantry let alone a garrison."

Taser ringed his bell and his french maid came in ready to start the daily routine. "Not today I'm afraid. Send for my steward and raise a levy. We're bound to need it soon. Oh and.. get me a stuffed roll will you? I'm starving."