Author Topic: Explain Please.  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Explain Please.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 11:31:48 pm »
Just ignore grumbs Algarn, He's retarded.

Not retarded I believe, but stubborn. When I tell people to try archery and make 500 kills with their build before posting about it, I believe it would show them how hard things are actually.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 03:10:47 am »
Not retarded I believe, but stubborn. When I tell people to try archery and make 500 kills with their build before posting about it, I believe it would show them how hard things are actually.

The only way to fight retarded is with more retardation so:

Make mail the same weight as plate; because hey they're made out of the same base metal am i rite?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 09:33:02 am »
+3
Well, you wield the maul in front so it draws you forward, adding to your speed. So it has a lot good or - as we call it - freedom weight. The quiver is on the hips, so the arrows draw you down, effectively slowing you. That's because it's mostly bad weight. The ingame indicator only shows final weight, hiding the complex calculations(triple integrals) with the different weight types as parameters. So while the maul has of course more real world weight than those arrows, the ingame player pace determing weight is about the same.

I'm I profound yet?

The other reason is that 2h wimps cried so much that peasant archers could outrun them that we made arrows retardingly heavy to prevent another biblical flood (of tears).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:40:21 am by Paul »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 1941
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 12:37:15 pm »
+1
Had a laugh when the other day, was trying to get away from full tincan who in the end managed to get me. Shouldn't play balanced builds in light armor I guess :lol: (no arrows/bolts/shield/throwing to slow me down, just a 1H sword in hand)

Good thing NA still stick to balanced and don't go over overboard with agi like most of the current EU server population does.

At this point mod is in bad joke state. Who would say I'll appreciate what Urist did while he was still balancing this mod.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 05:00:07 pm »
Had a laugh when the other day, was trying to get away from full tincan who in the end managed to get me. Shouldn't play balanced builds in light armor I guess :lol: (no arrows/bolts/shield/throwing to slow me down, just a 1H sword in hand)

Good thing NA still stick to balanced and don't go over overboard with agi like most of the current EU server population does.

At this point mod is in bad joke state. Who would say I'll appreciate what Urist did while he was still balancing this mod.

Everytime i join the server everyone seems to be around my speed with medium heavy armor and 18 agi. I think you are just crying because bad.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 03:36:17 pm »
+4
I will talk for Freeoniz here:

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.