Author Topic: Ban Manne, griefing, Erzengel - ITS FOR YOU  (Read 865 times)

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
Ban Manne, griefing, Erzengel - ITS FOR YOU
« on: October 18, 2014, 04:27:32 pm »
He was grifing, today...16:24 (denmark time) he was griefing me and algarn. Here is some pictures. And others.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Manne, griefing, Erzengel - ITS FOR YOU
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 04:29:07 pm »
nudging me off the roof, standing in the way so i will "accidently" shoot him. And he is not defending me by looking at me from two different positions!
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 04:44:34 pm »
so if i nudged you off the roof why didnt you take a screen of it? seriously nudged you twice it didnt even harm you. increasing the quantity of your threats doesnt increase the quality yet. i am glad at least admins cant be tricked that easily anymore nowerdays
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:50:46 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 04:53:43 pm »
nudging me, to the side, doesn't help me, while the enemy is behind me.
Anyway Manne, you are known to be a douche. Im not even gonna discuss this with you, because you wont understand other's sight on the situation. You are strange. I will just let Erzengel deal with this, and how he think about you. Being charged AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 06:33:13 pm »
I was right there Manne, I even made the poll myself when I saw manne putting himself in front of phase whereas he was trying to shoot. How many ban request do you admins need to ban manne permanently ?

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 07:29:40 pm »
yeah how many ban threats more do you need to ban someone permanently from this game ?? maybe increase the quantity so it finally happens algarn and you can sleep well againwith your soft toys.

to clear this case (by the way molly was on server too, i even chatted to him on admin chat. i dont want to draw him into this though, because he stated he wants to hold him self out of this stupid affair) algarn was in melee with a friend of mine and that mulan guy was shooting right into it so i cought one arrow with one of my shields.. the rest of it i was just standing by and watching algarn trying not to die in melee. both immidiatly initiated ban polls on server wich both didnt get accepted. that was all. and you 2 guys dont leave any random nudge or similar as a chance to trying get me banned wich seems to be an urgent aim of you. havent you ever thought admins could also be annoyed by the amount of child fuck thats carried into forums ?

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 07:42:34 pm »
yeah how many ban threats more do you need to ban someone permanently from this game ?? maybe increase the quantity so it finally happens algarn and you can sleep well againwith your soft toys.

to clear this case (by the way molly was on server too, i even chatted to him on admin chat. i dont want to draw him into this though, because he stated he wants to hold him self out of this stupid affair) algarn was in melee with a friend of mine and that mulan guy was shooting right into it so i cought one arrow with one of my shields.. the rest of it i was just standing by and watching algarn trying not to die in melee. both immidiatly initiated ban polls on server wich both didnt get accepted. that was all. and you 2 guys dont leave any random nudge or similar as a chance to trying get me banned wich seems to be an urgent aim of you. havent you ever thought admins could also be annoyed by the amount of child fuck thats carried into forums ?

You are retarded, and also not even able to assume the BS you do on server. I simply hope Erzengel will do the right thing.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 07:42:42 pm »
when i check the last 3 ban threats of you 2 occuring the last week, it seems like i am a real threat to the whole game and its community.

accusements:

- team attack combined with intensive being naked (on 3 screens of your "evidence" i see you reporting me once for what ever and being naked at one pic)

- poll abusing (kick polling phase after he tried to ban poll me twice right behind each other which got both denied though)

-griefing (catching one arrow with my shield)

as erzengel said i might be a prick but i think thats not a reason to ban somebody from the game just because you dont like that person. it rather increases the variety of individuals of a game!. and it is retarded to see what both of you bring into forums so admins hopefully permaban me so you can have your laugh at me on teamspeak or what ever as soon as you succeed

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 07:49:48 pm »
Banned, for more than 1 reason (e.g. this thread is not the total reason).

(unbanned for those who wonder)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:38:13 pm by Nessaj »
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!