Author Topic: Cant attack a Town  (Read 596 times)

Offline spook7234

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Cant attack a Town
« on: September 04, 2014, 09:32:25 pm »
+3
Ive been trying to attack Nova Veluca for a little while now and i have enough troops because there army is 0 and i have 145 and i have set it on attack and have gotten no response so i would greatly appreciate help with this matter because my friends and I have had plans for this Town
http://spook7234.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=195137145
*** on that pic i bought goods and went to a nearby town.... yes i was at Nova Veluca when i attacked not just nearby it

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Cant attack a Town
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:59:09 pm »
+1
lol

Offline spook7234

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 12:02:34 am »
lol
i cant tell if thats a haha sucks for u lol or ur an idiot lol

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 01:16:00 am »
+4
Neutral fiefs are slightly different than other fiefs to protect against people trying to abuse the raid feature.  With PC fiefs you can attack if you have 1/3rd the number of troops garrisoned in said fief.  So if 0 troops just population anyone can attack, if 4500 troops garrisoned would need 1500 troops to even initiate an attack.  With AI fiefs to protect them from being raided repeatedly for free gear you need 1/3rd the population to even attack it.  2000 population means you need at minimum 667 troops to attack.

I believe the "lol" quoted earlier is because you don't have a donut's chances at a dieting convention of ever beating 2000 population with only 145 troops.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline spook7234

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 01:42:14 am »
Neutral fiefs are slightly different than other fiefs to protect against people trying to abuse the raid feature.  With PC fiefs you can attack if you have 1/3rd the number of troops garrisoned in said fief.  So if 0 troops just population anyone can attack, if 4500 troops garrisoned would need 1500 troops to even initiate an attack.  With AI fiefs to protect them from being raided repeatedly for free gear you need 1/3rd the population to even attack it.  2000 population means you need at minimum 667 troops to attack.

I believe the "lol" quoted earlier is because you don't have a donut's chances at a dieting convention of ever beating 2000 population with only 145 troops.

ahh alright thanks

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 01:46:29 am »
+2
Attack the nearby village Nova Sarimish or raid all those crime ridden yellow fiefs with no armies.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 08:40:44 am »
+2
Ive been trying to attack Nova Veluca for a little while now and i have enough troops because there army is 0 and i have 145 and i have set it on attack and have gotten no response so i would greatly appreciate help with this matter because my friends and I have had plans for this Town
http://spook7234.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=195137145
*** on that pic i bought goods and went to a nearby town.... yes i was at Nova Veluca when i attacked not just nearby it

Protip: when you next link a picture, make sure you don't link your whole photo album, including your homework from when you were in 8th grade.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador