Author Topic: NA strat is about to be boned from the events of EU strat  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: NA strat is about to be boned from the events of EU strat
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2014, 01:37:28 am »
+1
Removing my posts from this thread.... Political correctness.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:13:12 am by Farrix »

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2014, 02:08:54 am »
+2
Woah, buddy went all philosophical on me, umm, i just felt like talking shit with someone. I like how you handled it, i dont really have anywhere to go from here.

Honestly i know dick all about strat \ the factions other then what i hear in the various ts's i find myself in. Im not a credible source of info on how good or bad ANY faction is. Shit is just soo boring right now, i felt like trying to stir something up.

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2014, 02:14:23 am »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:13:22 am by Farrix »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2014, 02:32:06 am »
+1
Fuck... shitposting ending in the shaking of hands? Yep, strat is dead.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline nomad431

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Talltree
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2014, 08:20:24 pm »
+1
Well i would like to say that Farrix is no longer a hospitaller or in our strat faction. I do not support or agree with his post . Also I do not post on the forums so i must feel strongly for me to do this .

Offline nomad431

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Talltree
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2014, 08:35:00 pm »
Also just so people know who i am . I am Talltree

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2014, 11:32:05 pm »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:13:34 am by Farrix »

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2014, 11:53:46 pm »
+2
I know everyone is saying strat is dead..... but I think it's fine.  There are no megafactions this time around.  Most people are independent.  It makes it a bit more peaceful because the stakes are higher.  You can't go to war as easily because you might lose everything.  But IMO that makes the game better.  I like high stakes.  When you finally bring all the pieces to the table and gamble on one move which if successful.... means you swing your cock around for a few days.... and if unsuccessful.... means you wasted months of planning......  That's fucking sweet.  I'm a guy who bets high or doesn't bet at all. 

Then again I get off on organizing economies and gear so I guess I'm a total dork. 

As far as EU......

Man you guys have to do something to break up the mega alliance.  I would coordinate one massive assault and put all your cards on the table.  If you win... you win.  If not... then try again next strat.  Fuck it.... go for broke.  You can't let those guys control half the map.  They are only going to get stronger.  Put your differences aside and go fight. 

Then again I don't know much about EU politics so I'm sure it's easier said than done. 

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 12:16:06 am »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:12:31 am by Farrix »

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 03:09:11 am »
Farrix. You deleted a dozen posts, you started this, you continued it, stand by your statements, or don't post at all. Believe it or not, it's ok to have opinions.

I think it's been sufficiently said that UIF won't end strat early this year.

I also think an influx of EU immigrants is a good thing for NA strat (which is decent so far this round). The refugee EUs will either A: become divisive and involved with NA politics. I'd like to refer you to smooth's post on page 4 as to why 2.0 was the best.
NA and EU clans had fluid alliances, finding cross time-zone merc support, bailouts of gold and tickets, and hilarious scheming sessions in TS.
Or B: The EUs will form some sort of Golden Horde to our west. Hell, my holdings are west, that sounds fun, and I think a majority of NA would contribute to the cause of defending the New World.
The former sounds more likely to me.

Edit: Oh, but yeah, fuck UIF.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:21:10 am by Adoptagoat »
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2014, 03:49:11 am »
I appreciate your statement, But I don't wanna lose my tag. I've been hospitaller for far too long to be finding some other group to play with. As mentioned in the deleted posts... "Political Correctness."

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 04:06:31 am »
Aight, EU folks and NA folks...I have 5000 trade goods that the Seljuks are about to steal from me. Seeing as how I am on my own now...Whichever clan brings the most mercenaries to my battle tomorrow at 5pm Central Time NA http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1382, I will immediately bring those goods to a point of your choosing. Also, If anyone would like to volunteer a TS channel that we may congregate in for the battle, that would be swell, please message me on here. The army is armed for all classes. Now seeing as my situation with Hospi could possibly change in the short term, if the situation changes, a post will be laid out here henceforth.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 08:08:45 am »
+3
Aight, EU folks and NA folks...I have 5000 trade goods that the Seljuks are about to steal from me. Seeing as how I am on my own now...Whichever clan brings the most mercenaries to my battle tomorrow at 5pm Central Time NA http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1382, I will immediately bring those goods to a point of your choosing. Also, If anyone would like to volunteer a TS channel that we may congregate in for the battle, that would be swell, please message me on here. The army is armed for all classes. Now seeing as my situation with Hospi could possibly change in the short term, if the situation changes, a post will be laid out here henceforth.
My sultan wishes you dead ; Inshallah.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 11:33:25 am »

This post is more likely to get you jumped by someone else if you actually win. Which you probably won't.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 01:07:13 pm »
well I am up shit creek without a paddle. So I really doubt it'd make much of a difference. Thanks for the kick though, I was nearly back on my feet. (believe it or not, there is a great sense of humor I've had throughout this, explanations coming later)