Author Topic: BAN: GIANT_SQUID_WHISPERER_ZEENO  (Read 875 times)

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
BAN: GIANT_SQUID_WHISPERER_ZEENO
« on: April 27, 2014, 06:00:05 pm »

1. Name of your character involved

Hospitaller_BangHole

2. Name of offending character(s)

GIANT_SQUID_WHISPERER_ZEENO

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

approx. 10:35 a.m. central.  NA1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

The team was looking around for the last enemy to kill and Zeeno starts so team attack me over and over for no reason whatsoever.  As you can see I am already dead on the ground ( the one in plate ) and he is even starting to attack another Hospitaller member.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.

I think he did what he did because he has nothing better to do and like to troll people....really I couldnt tell you why...no idea.

6. Multiple Screenshots

http://postimg.org/image/fp32yjx7d/

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Hospitaller_Cain
Astralis_Jordache
Hospitaller_Rek
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: BAN: GIANT_SQUID_WHISPERER_ZEENO
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 06:13:40 pm »
10:22 a.m. was exact time.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 06:18:18 pm »
Your screenshot is after the round is over and it's 10v0. You decided that because this man team wounded you in a way that had no effect on your multi or you winning/losing he should be ban threaded?

You're a jerkoff, dude.

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 06:25:18 pm »
there was 1 person left before i took the screenshot.  I waited until he killed me because i wanted the proof in a correct screen shot.  Say what you want but i have multiple people who saw this happen.  This is why this At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square./dying,  I come back after 2 years break and its still the same.  So funny.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 06:27:09 pm »
I guess next time ill just start spamming the print screen button and really be a "jerk off" about it.  Im not calling names or personally attacking you so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't as well.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

Offline Cain

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Cain
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 06:32:55 pm »
He was attacking me while there was still enemies on the other team. Just being a dick all around.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 06:40:42 pm »
Just throwing it out there, isn't it against the forum rules to double post?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Jordach545

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 07:20:05 pm »
Stupid team kill for no reason. Ban he
"I'd fuck me"

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:20 pm »
When you're searching for people to teamkill after the round is practically over and your team is waiting for the flags to rise, or searching for that last jackass, you have to be very careful that the person that you teamkill isn't going to be upset enough to post a ban thread about it.

Really, the only thing you lost by being teamkilled at that time was 1 death added to your website KD:R that only you can see. Yes, it's against the rules to tk before the round is completely over just in case the last guy is fucking Noodles or Bigsandwich or San or someone who could feasibly 1v10 the enemy team.

Still, please consider what you've actually gained or lost through him doing that. If you're legitimately concerned about your private website KD:R, then you have lost something, no matter how trivial it may be.

If you are not concerned about your private website KD:R, you lost nothing from being teamkilled at that time. Do you need to have someone banned for that? Do you want to see blood that badly?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline zeeno

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • We are nerds
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zeeno
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:36 pm »
This is ridiculous, lol
That screenshot
Pls

This is a ban thread coming from the guy who overheads me with a long maul in spawn (apparently because I didn't win the prior round) then disconnects
Your humble nerd

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Argoth
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 12:40:17 am »
ban Hospergler_Banghole

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 01:37:00 am »
Ok, so by Sanderssons logic, it will be perfectly fine for me to run around and tk when its 1v3, 1v5, 1v8 or when the flags are going up.  Sounds good. Maybe people are tired of being teamwounded and tk'ed and I was the only one to take the time to get a screenshot and post it. Rules are rules. Ban he.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 01:41:48 am »
lmfao this thread

This is ridiculous, lol
That screenshot
Pls

This is a ban thread coming from the guy who overheads me with a long maul in spawn (apparently because I didn't win the prior round) then disconnects
not at all surprised, ive seen it happen to other people as well.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 01:53:57 am »
Ok, so by Sanderssons logic, it will be perfectly fine for me to run around and tk when its 1v3, 1v5, 1v8 or when the flags are going up.  Sounds good. Maybe people are tired of being teamwounded and tk'ed and I was the only one to take the time to get a screenshot and post it. Rules are rules. Ban he.

You exaggerated my point. Hyperbole and a near-strawman argument isn't really a proper retort, man.

I did not say that it would be fine to teamkill in any of those situations. Following the rules with maximum strictness, yes, he should be "punished."
Maybe I mis-spoke. My intention was to say to you that you should not ban thread someone for an action similar to the one zeeno took. I did not say it was not against the rules with the strictest interpretation.

I can't stop you from making ban threads, nor does my spergitude affect the admins' decision on this. I just want you to think about WHY you want him to be punished? Is it because he affected your playing experience negatively? Or is it because you want to see someone get banned? Because you want to see blood on the guillotine?

btw im gay

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 02:02:37 am »
You can't tk before the round ends period, but I know that when I'm in-game, I show some leniency depending on how many people are left, how disruptive it is to the team's winning %, joking vs malicious/complaints, etc. Sometimes, those players may just not be in a good mood or may just be griefing to them.

Zeeno, you haven't been banned for tking in a year, but you can get banned for tking an unwilling teammate before the round ends (and even willing/joking around right before it ends, depending on the situation). Will leave this as a warning.