Author Topic: Stupidity  (Read 18453 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Stupidity
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:55:50 pm »
+18
All i can hear is that UIF is so bad, UIF is so evil, lets kill UIF blah blah blah but reality is that so called anti UIF is just stupid and never gonna succeed. I can tell you why because for example when druzhina is attacking castle what do we see?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

exactly,  barely 30 players bother to come and try to repell attack of druzhina, and guess what? none of those UIF haters is there.
Another thing.

why not have fun and kill each other while not attacking UIF or doing anything to stack stuff and go finish them off?
I just dont get it. Someone should explain this to me.

P.S. people with weak nervous system do not bother to reply.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:21:40 am by Kalam »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
Re: Stupidity
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 09:58:23 pm »
+1
Probably because... http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/go-drz-kapikulu-are-shunned/

On other hand I completely agree with you, that post by Kinngrimm just declared it officially.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 09:58:43 pm »
+2
I can smell it coming ...

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 10:15:23 pm »
+1
Probably because... http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/go-drz-kapikulu-are-shunned/

On other hand I completely agree with you, that post by Kinngrimm just declared it officially.
Exactly we "anit-uif" wont fight uif any more in any way, instead we will have fun and fighting or own wars against each other :D
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 12:10:27 am »
+1
The fight's against UIF in this strat have been like that 70% of the time. Why is it problem now?

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 12:17:41 am »
+1
imagine that, noone is fighting the UIF ...
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 04:16:47 am »
+1
The fight's against UIF in this strat have been like that 70% of the time. Why is it problem now?

they tried, they failed, now they "imagine" that there is no UIF and they are strong and able to do something on strat.
Igni et ferro

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 04:19:33 am »

but how did you see that UIF word? how could u use it?! UIF DOESN"T EXIST WHAT IS IT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AREYOUMAD?!?
Igni et ferro

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 05:35:55 am »
+9
Because people don't give a single,flying fuck about strategus (Outside Russia and Poland)
It's not a new game, you don't play with new people,the place you play at is same,methods to play is same,ways are same...
In my country i have some other shits to enjoy and celebrate life rather than doing the exact same fucking thing over and over and over again and expecting shit to change. Oh wait that was the defination of insanity.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 09:12:36 am »
+2
they tried, they failed, now they "imagine" that there is no UIF and they are strong and able to do something on strat.

We are strong enough to do this Zaharist, and there is nothing you can do about it - despite your power and organisation.

We have put you in a position where you can chose one out of three options:

1. Take the whole map and make fun battles or whatever
2. Goto sleep
3. Break of the alliance with GO and have a war

What you do is up too you, I personally couldnt care less, yesterday I had to try and unite the whole fucking east because of your alliance, today I can just play the game in a way that suits the Kalmarunion and do whatever we want to do, attack anyone we desire and set goals we think is fun.

Gandhi is coming for you  :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 09:23:58 am »
+2
well, some just dont want to play anymore against UIF because they like to fight each other in the spare time.

In a way everyone wins and lose at the same time.

UIF:
- wins, because nearly no enemy. Easy battles against 10 players and stuff like that. Possible to conquer the whole map with 20 men
- lose, because its like a game that only has one button that makes you win, no challenge, no fun

Factions that dont fight UIF:
- wins, because they can play the game like they want, more equal wars and battles, dodnt have to ally with people they dont like
- lose, because they will lose big amounts of troops and gear in UIF battles and strat will be over very fast if UIF want to attack

Factions like the french fries who will fight:
- wins, because they will probably have some good fights and UIF has some mercy cause if they defeat them to hard, strat over
- lose, because they have maybe fight big UIF and smaller factions, whats the nearly impossible

for myself, i will try to make my own small army and fight someone else in a YOLO charge

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 12:32:56 pm »
+1
I've always thought this. Why the fuck does no one show up to defend castles being attacked. I just came back to this mod after leaving it for 1 year and I don't recall things being as dead as they are now. The first castle Druzhina attacked it with 1.7k men. Then they attacked another one with 1.5k men. Lastly, this one we lost was besieged with barely 1.3k men. Starting to see a pattern here.

The resistance is so low from defenders Druzhina could conquer anything they'd want at this rate. Developers even buffed defenses in castle; although a good idea, pretty much useless when there are no players available to wield the weapons.

Developers shooted up the prices of stuffs in this Strat edition, making all the small factions to suffer and the bigger factions to increase their power. Short time ago Druzhina finally engaged into rape-mode devastating all the castles nearby and soon they'll go after the cities. Then you see these threads of people playing the 4 year-old void game. I just don't understand. Instead of organising and playing you just accept you lose. Unless you intend to bore them to death like if it were a duel in EU3, odds are we're gonna be for a quick Strat Round.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 12:52:29 pm »

Druzhina took the desert. Normal. We have almost 85% of Greyland. Normal. The rest of the huge international community has all the rest of the map for yourself. Why the drama? What is the problem? Get the fuck away from us. Look better, what you can do better, instead of forever cry like spoiled brats. Keep face if you can. In your shoes I'd probably burned with shame  :rolleyes:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 12:52:49 pm »
+4
I've always thought this. Why the fuck does no one show up to defend castles being attacked. I just came back to this mod after leaving it for 1 year and I don't recall things being as dead as they are now. The first castle Druzhina attacked it with 1.7k men. Then they attacked another one with 1.5k men. Lastly, this one we lost was besieged with barely 1.3k men. Starting to see a pattern here.

The resistance is so low from defenders Druzhina could conquer anything they'd want at this rate. Developers even buffed defenses in castle; although a good idea, pretty much useless when there are no players available to wield the weapons.

Developers shooted up the prices of stuffs in this Strat edition, making all the small factions to suffer and the bigger factions to increase their power. Short time ago Druzhina finally engaged into rape-mode devastating all the castles nearby and soon they'll go after the cities. Then you see these threads of people playing the 4 year-old void game. I just don't understand. Instead of organising and playing you just accept you lose. Unless you intend to bore them to death like if it were a duel in EU3, odds are we're gonna be for a quick Strat Round.
If uif want to conquer the whole map and put a end to this strat round quick it's all fine by me, we tried to unite the non-uif factions but as you may have noticed it's not possible the map would have looked very different. We tried to fight them and put all our resource in to it, we failed as we didn't have enough support in battles, on the map you and so on. Now we have decided to just fuck them we do our own thing and if uif don't like it too bad for them because we will still be able to fight battles and they wont :D

We tried to rally everyone against the uif a month ago but many didn't seem to care, now ppl seem to see the problem but it's to late now. The thing is we had our chance to brake the uif and it would have worked if we had everyone with us, but as we all have learned that is impossible
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:12:58 pm by ARN_97 »

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 12:55:23 pm »
+2
Druzhina took the desert. Normal. We have almost 85% of Greyland. Normal. The rest of the huge international community has all the rest of the map for yourself. Why the drama? What is the problem? Get the fuck away from us. Look better, what you can do better, instead of forever cry like spoiled brats. Keep face if you can. In your shoes I'd probably burned with shame  :rolleyes:
Yea sure... Another thing is that you don't seem to understand is that the rest of those who are not uif are not united and they will never be and that's it, just wanted you to know that